Chapter 2

~Ray's Pov~

I fuckin hate prince... Ugh he knows I like her. I just want to..
"Ok class time to grab a partner for the science project," our teacher said interrupting my thoughts.

I quickly grabbed Yn.
"Hey Yn do u wanna be my.." I tried to finish but Prince interrupted me.
"Yo Yn wanna be partners?" he asked
"Sure prince," Yn responded with a smile then looked at me, "What did you wanna ask me Ray."
"Nothing..." I said lying trynna hide the pain.
THAT DID IT!! PRINCE PISSED ME TF OFF so I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to the side.

This was our convo..

"Yo man keep ur hands off my damn hair," he said pissing me off more.
"Wtf prince??" i said with anger.
"What I do?" Prince said.
"Ur trynna steal my fucking girl away from me!! You know i love Yn so wtf are u doing???" i said full of anger as my vein looked like it was finna pop out of my head."
"Dude shes not ur fucking gf," then my blood started to boil.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!" i screamed.
"Or what?" Prince said while getting in my face. I pushed him off and as soon i was finna punch him te teacher broke us up.

"What is going on here?" she asked.
" I was... and he was... UGHHH," i said as i marched back to my seat. Luckily its the last period!! I sat at my desk doing nothing cuz i was so mad and I watched Prince and Yn. My skin felt extra hot and my skin was still boiling as i watched Yn laugh and giggles the whole time as Prince smiled. The bell rung. THANK GOODNESS. I rushed over to Yn like i was desperate but i didnt care.
"Hey Yn um can i walk u home," I asked while looking in her sexy eyes.
"Ummm sure.. I'd like that," she smiled showing her beautiful dimples. I couldnt help myself. I leaned in for a kiss.
"Ray what are u doing??" she said backing up with her eyes wide open.
"I was umm.. i thought u had something on ur face," I said even though i was lying.. Ugh im so embarrassed.

~Yn's Pov~

Ok ray is acting weird... i kinda like it tho. Well who cares lmao. I picked up my books and i started walkin out the school with Ray.
"So Ray whats been going on lately?" I asked trynna start a convo. But he didnt seem to hear me. It seemed like he was staring in my eyes and daydreaming. Next thing i know he runs into a pole. I laughed so hard XD. I couldn't help it. LMFAOOO I CANT THE TEARS ARE REAL. Lmfao. I looked at him and i started to feel bad cuz he was embarrassed. After a nice walk and a convo i arrived home.
"Thanks for the nice walk ray," i said as i smiled.
"Ur welcome." he said smiling and next thing i know he grabbed me and i felt his lips touch mine for 2 whole minutes. I was so shocked and speechless that when he broke up the kiss my cheeks turned red and i was blushing soo hard.

Then when i looked away blushing still and i saw Amy looking dead at me with hurt in her eyes like she saw Ray kiss me. My hear beat out of my chest and i started sweating.
"Amy.... um i can explain," i said trying to save it but she didnt listen to me. She pushed me to the side and ran inside the house crying.

Fuck.. ugh what did i just do..

~Ray's Pov~

Shit Amy saw me kiss Yn. Ugh i had to make things right but tomorrow. I went home to go to sleep but i couldn't. All i could think about was that Amazing kiss and how i broke Amy's heart. I felt awful and good at the same time. Idk what to do..

TBC <3>
(Ok guys sorry it took forever for me to do Chapter 2 but im finally done and i might continue tomorrow but i been so busy and everything so yea i hope u like this chapter :) thanks for the support. Bye)