Chapter 5

~Yn's Pov~

I don't want this blaxican nigga sitting next to me. Even if I'm blaxican to. He has a gf.

"Hey boo," he said, "Did you miss me?"

"Can you kindly get the fuck away from me and sit somewhere else?"

"Woahhh what I do?"

"Your just a fucking player and to think I was starting to like you," i replied shaking my head, " I never want to see your ugly ass again so stay the fuck away from me." He started to tear up and I felt so bad but then at the same time I didn't.

"Can you at least tell me why your mad?"

"YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AND YOU WAS FLIRTING WITH ME!!! YOU HAD YOUR ARM ON HER AND EVERYTHING!!!!!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Then that really made him cry like he was hurt.

"The girl you saw was my cousin and all I did was hug her," once he said that I felt so bad. He moved seats and just kept crying. Why am I so stupid and moody. After 45 more minutes of class the bell finally rang. I looked over at Prince and he was still crying. I wonder why. We all got up and left class.

~Prince's Pov~

I'm so hurt because I was going to ask her to be my gf and ask her to prom. I guess I have to move on now. I guess I got these flowers and box of chocolates in my backpack for nothing. I also guess I got this promise ring for nothing to. My plan back fired.... I started walking to class feeling so miserable but luckily my best friend Roc is going to be in the class with me. I walked inside and I sat next to Roc. This was our conversation..

"Hey bro," he said.

"Hey," I responded with a frown on my face. I was trying to to tear up. Then I told him what happened.

"Dang bro your in a bad situation," he said with his eyes wide open.

"Yea, I know."

"Maybe you should talk to her."

"I might," I said lying. Unless she talks to me first, I'm not going to say anything.

(By the way blaxican means your mixed with Black and Mexican ha ha and sorry this chapter is short)