Chapter 4: Suprise!

(I got this photo on Pinterest I didn't have any photos with Ace and Sabo in it so just imagine they're the ones who were taking the photo while laughing at the background,

Enjoy the new chapter ('• ω •') ♡)

(f/c)= Favorite cake.
================================

================================================================

.

when you got home, you can already hear many people shouting in the kitchen. You just can't understand what they were talking about.

.

"I'm home!" you shouted, it became a forced habit for you to announce that you're home because the last time you didn't. It did not go well.

.

After announcing that you've arrived the ruckus in the kitchen became louder. And it made you worried, so you decided to check it out to make sure everything's okay. You prepared yourself in a defensive stance in case there's an intruder inside the house but that's unlikely to happen because you have a big dog guarding the house if they leave the house alone.

'Better be safe than sorry'

.

You walked straight to the kitchen just to see that no one was there and that made you alarmed more than ever.

Then someone suddenly jumped on you from behind. You quickly kicked their side glaring at the person who jumped on you. The others come out from their hiding place yelling.

"SURPRISE!!!"

but quickly stopped when they realized what just happened. Then hearing a collective "ooh's" from them because they felt the person's pain just by seeing his position.

.

"Told you it was a bad idea." you heard Sabo saying it with the look of 'I told you so' when your eyes landed on him.

Your face completely changed from being serious to getting confused to being worried when you found out who you just kicked.

"ACE! OH MY GOD! MY BABY BROTHER I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" quickly going to his side and then hugged him yelling your sorry's to him.

.

"haha, don't worry it's kind of my fault too, it was kind of dumb of me to do that, hahahaha. " he tried to brush it off but he hissed in pain after he laughed again.

.

"did I hurt you too much?" worried because you use an amount of strength in that kick. Luckily you didn't put in an amount of strength that will get them hospitalized but just enough for them to get hurt real bad in case you hit the wrong person.