Chapter 5: To Much Happening In One Day?!

(I decided to make you wear a disguise so I can fulfill my dream of making this character have two colored hair. Even though it's temporary, I managed to pull it off by making it for plot purposes.

The color of the hair is up to you but it is still supposed to be two colored hair.

The glasses shades are more darker than in the picture. More like Gojo's glasses because you can't see through the glasses and can't see what's behind them.)

SP= Social Points.
*Social Points are a form of currency for the system and to accumulate it, you need to be very well known, or interact with important people in this universe with the help of system quests.
===============================

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

.

You might have scared other civilians by how fast you were going with a bike that made them think that you were using a motorcycle instead of a bike.

.

Once you got near the gate of the school you were confused to see there were still many students that were getting inside, but then you remembered that you set your phone a little bit advanced in case your lazy ass decided to overslept.

.

You want to face-palm so bad but you had to focus on evading the students since you were pedalling so fast and you can't stop the bike now or else you'd just send yourself flying. And of course you wouldn't want that to happen now would you?

So you did what you had to do and shout at the top of your lungs.

.

"-aaaAAAARRGGHHHHHH!"

The students that were near the gate heard a feint scream and got startled when it got louder as they stopped walking and look at your way to see what was going on.

.

"I CAN'T STOP MY BIKE! PLS GET OUT OF THE WAY! I'M SORRY!" you were crying your eyes out because of your own stupidity that got you in this situation.

Almost everyone jumped or ran out of the way..... (key word: almost.)

.

Some students froze, you tried your best to evade them but then there was one student I couldn't evade because they were standing by at the middle of the gate while wearing headphones so they weren't really aware of what was happening.

.

You didn't have a choice but to use your brakes to stop your momentum. And the only thing that you can do is pray for yourself to not fly out of your bike... But your luck had something else planned, as the worst case scenario literally happened...

.

The moment you used the brakes, your body flew out of your bike caused in a state of panic your grip loosened on the handle. You immediately close your eyes tightly and quickly guard your head with your hands to prepare for impact...

.

But unexpectedly it never came as you felt arms around your back and behind your legs.

.

"huh? Did someone catch me?" you muttered in disbelief.

.