A/N(choosing who you meet next chapter)

(Finally! I finished a new chapter!(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

It took me a long time to finish it because you already can tell that the new chapter is long just by reaching at the end.

I just hope you liked the new chapter even though I created some irrelevant characters to the plot. I won't even include the Extras in the future chapters, yet I created them anyway for the chapter.

Well to tell you the truth, I just felt like the Extras fit the new chapter that's why I added them.( ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ヘ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ )

Also, I was supposed to publish a 1k reads special chapter but in the end writers block hit me hard and I couldn't do it anymore. But now, it's too late to do it because this book is on 1.72k reads and I feel discouraged to even consider publishing the chapter cause I couldn't continue it in my early writing.

Anyways, comment who you want to bump into for the next chapter so I can construct a decent interaction, but you better be quick because I might be forced to decide by myself if I'm itching to publish another chapter. On the scenario of what will happen in the next chapter is still the continuation of Chapter 4&5 because it happened on the same day.

The current available characters are:

Vasco

Vasco and Jace

Eli

Jay

Others=only known students inside the school ground that I forget to add; (you need to comment who it is)

PS: Daniel is still not a student in J-high because you transferred in the middle of the first semester while the beginning of lookism starts in the second semester.

And if you happen to be indecisive, don't worry I feel you since I made this A/N for the reason to help me decide because my indecisive ass can't do it by myself.)