Q & A

Uniatra back....

I did this special chapter in collab with a friend from school. She does not want to be mentioned so imma just call her "Reporter"

We used docs voice typing and transferred it here. Enjoy!!

_________________________________________________________________

Reporter: Uniatra De La Torre, the queen of UMOS since 2010, how are you?

Uniatra2495: Good? And how are you?

Reporter: Great!! Let's start these question, respond to your liking.

Uniatra: Fire away!

Reporter: First and foremost, who is this "Uniatra" persona, and how did you come to create her?

Uniatra2495: First, she was this series of comics way back in 2010, called the Pink Panthera, which later turned into the Pinkbumps, after Goosebumps. I even wrote a poem later on in 2012, in my third grade class in the winter, wanna hear it?

Reporter: Girl, you know this is for Wattpad, right?

Uniatra2495: Oh, yeah. Anyways, the character officially became Rainbowbumps in late 2013, then converted to Universebumps in late winter 2017 ...

Reporter: God, that, one, two, three ... almost 4 years!!

Uniatra2495: Yep! Then I abandoned the "bumps" part and went by Universe/Uni in 2019, then went by Universe The Diva for a Wordgirl special in The Untold Diary of Universebumps , coming sometime in 2025 for Wattpad, 

Reporter: Wordgirl? For real? That kid's show was stupid.

Uniatra2495: Who's telling the story?

Reporter: You.

Uniatra2495: Well, anyways, in 2022, last year, the character spawned into 2, revealing that one was imprisoned in golden amber, Uniatra...

Reporter: Let me guess, Varian from Tangled: The Series?

Uniatra2495: Yes and no. It's complicated. The other became the evil Unatra, the clone. 

Reporter: Dang, Uniatra got the butt kicked of changing her name so many times... anyways, question 2, how long have you known about Transformers?

Uniatra2495: Since they came to Chicago.

Reporter: How can I be so stupid? I totally forgot Dark of the Moon and Age of Extinction were filmed here!!!

Uniatra2495: Since the day they kicked us out from their set...

Reporter: You were an extra?!!

Uniatra2495: No. We had this special fishing spot near the entrance to the expressway at Damen, near the Target. Well, my family didn't know they were shooting for Age of Extiction, the scene for the Final Battle between Optimus Prime and Lockdown. I saw the beautifulest Camaro in my life. I was 9 at the time. I was just so excited I might have jumped out from the van we had. I only knew the 5 bots, back then I called them the following: Optimus Prime was Optimus, Bumblebee was Bee, Drift was Ninja-bot, Crosshairs was Serial Killer, and Hound was Army Bot.

Reporter: You knew Optimus, as Optimus?

Uniatra2495: Yep!

Reporter: I should have been there!! Lucky! Anyways, third question: who's your favorite autobot?

Uniatra2495: It might be in between Optimus, Mirage and Crosshairs. Optimus is so, regal, like a king. Mirage acts like that boy next door who tries to challenge the boss, and Crosshairs, something in his voice sound so, majestic.

Reporter: I agree with the Optimus and Mirage description, but Crosshairs majestic? I would skip him if I were you. Next question: who's your favorite decepticon?

Uniatra2495: Starscream~

Reporter: Ewww. That ugly second in command? 

Uniatra: Ugly? Well, maybe his bayverse design was done dirty. His reboot, his G1, his War For Cyberton Trilogy designs are breathtaking. I love his accent, his way of thinking..

Reporter: OK next question. Which femme bot is the best?

Uniatra2495: Elita One and Windblade. The chemistry between Elita and Optimus is so sad. Windblade working with Starscream...

Reporter: Enough with the Starscream!!! This is over!!

__________________________________________________________________________

And cut.

My friend has not responded since then lol. Maybe my Starscream fangirl vibes were too much.

Next up is Megatron x reader!!!

Uniatra out!!