(WFC Trilogy) Optimus Prime x Elita One (Pt 2)

Uniatra Back everyone!! 

I hope you loved that last chapter!!!

We lost some readers from Peru but gained some in Austria and a gain in Canada!!!

Who's ready for Superbowl this Sunday!!!!!!

Sorry if I disappeared, had my reasons. So I owe you all a second chapter tonight!!

Now on with part 2 of this storyline!!

Let's become the Watcher!!

_______________________________________________________________________

Elita One, leader of the Autobot-Decepticon Resistance on the Xantium, was trying to locate Prime, since her former SIC Chromia (May she rust in the Allspark) sent a message prior to her death stating the possibility of Optimus and his crew on the Ark being alive.

Now her team are cruising in space, seachig for not only the Ark, but the Allspark for Cybertron to be reborn....

_________________________________________________________________________

Elita One goes over to Jetfire, her newly appointed SIC and says: "Let's go to this location."

"Why exactly?"

"Chromia found out ... at least what I can take from the transmission... that the possibilities of the Ark still existing, signifying the Optimus ... is alive."

"The Ark survived the battle of the space bridge?!!"

"That's what Chromia discovered. I can't believe it myself!! It was not shared with the rest of the Deceptions because one of them could have easily let the news be slipped to us. Megatron wanted us to lose hope."

Jetfire then said "May Chromia and Red Alert rust in the Allspark. Their sacrifice gave us hope to find the Ark."

________________________________________________________________________________

Elita One and her Xantium crew were navigating thru space, as they came towards what looked like remains of a spacebridge.

Jetfire and Elita understood what that meant, the Optimus did get thru and the spacebridge exploded afterwards.

________________________________________________________________________________

"How do you want to proceed, Commander Elita One?" Scrapface said as he, Jetfire and Elita were conversing on what the next step should be.

"I highly doubt we can fix the bridge It looks severely damaged." said Jetfire

"We can always take the long route." suggested Scrapface.

"It would take us who know how long to get to the Ark. We should just wait here and see if the Ark managed to fix the bridge on the other side."

Elita One thought of a third suggestion.

"What if we do both? We first have to see how much energon we have for travel. If we have enough, we can stay here and see if the Ark indeed fix the bridge on the other side and then travel to their location if they do not come thru."

Jetfire responded

"If we wait the Decepticons will beat us to the Allspark!!! I rather go now!!!"

"Jetfire, trust me. I can feel that we need to wait. At least for a bit."

"Very well."

____________________________________________________________________

A few (I forgot how to say days in their language) days later...