(Prime) Megatron x Shockwave

HEELLLLLLLLOOOOOO!! Uniatra backkkkkkk!!!!

Congrats to the 49ers this Sunday on their win. And Usher with the super Halftime show performance, ooof!!

Too bad, I was actually looking for Transformers One trailer, Paramount, for real, you paid like millions to NOT show any Transformers shit!!!

Also Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I also had my first buy on the Teepublic shop!!! I appreciate the donation!!!

I also just entered the Battle of the bands at my college!!! I might go AWOL for a while to write some songs, or I might stretch the waitime of a new chapter, let's see!!

But anyhoo, let's start the next show!!

Let's roll out!!!

P.S this will be the shortest one to date along with my Chromia x Windblade fic...

____________________________________________________________________

Megatron's PoV

I was studying the situation of the possible autobot assault towards our hidden mine. Filled with the Earth's best fuels to help us win over the blasted autobots!!!

We really need those resources!!! Those damn autobots and those pathetic kids always try to ruin our plans!!!

Then Shockwave entered. My spark pounds with anticipation. His projects and plans never seem to backfire!!

He is the perfect Decepticon in the Nemesis!!!

I could scream it outloud so that even that idiot of Starscream could be put to shame!!!

Even put Knockout and Soundwave below him!!! I love this guy!!

I have loved Shockwave since his first project against a tiny group of Autobots to be total success, killing that pathetic waste of a femme Optimus had spark for, that no good for nothing Elita One.

I wish there was no war, to be completely honest, so that me and Shockwave could ....

"My Lord, did you hear me?"

I was so lost in thought that I was ignoring Shockwave.

How stupid can one bot get?

"Sorry. Continue."

"I was looking over the mine's location, and I was suggesting that one of our troopers should camouflage himself so that it would be easier for him to get in and out without attracting any autobots. That way, I could improve the camouflage feature we have to not only make the bot invisible, but mute towards the human ear and autobot receptor."

As he spoke, I watched his movements, so still and strong, everything a Decepticon should be and represent, not like the baboon that Starscream shows everyday. 

I wonder why I never promoted Shockwave to SIC instead. He would lead most of the assaults with ease and never fail, maybe even bring Prime's head as a gift of gratitude.

His words so firm and logical, being the smart bot he is.

"I say yes. Those autobots would never find the minds, never use the fuels, and never succed in trying to eliminate us!!! This plan of yours will lead us to an advantage they won't see coming. Brilliant, Shockwave!!! I should promote you for all those years of actually working!!!"

Shockwave did not say anything. Nor show anything.

"My Lord, Starscream will throw a fit to hear such news of promoting me to SIC."

"I never said anything about promoting to SIC. That is what I love about you. (Breaths) I was actually considering to sparkbond with you, and let you rule by my side as my other half. WHat do you say Shockwave. Will you bond with me?"

Shockwave finally holds me and says

"I will, Megatron, I have a deep affection towards you too."

Then we kiss (Which IDK how they would kiss, I will let you decide)

Shockwave's kiss was something I was actually looking forward to. Now that he loves me, we will be the unbeatable duo of Shockatron!!!!

And my love towards Shockwave will be the one ruling the Decepticons for eons to come!!

____________________________________________________________________________

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD cut!!!

I honestly didn't know what to write about!!! But it was Valetine's day yesterday a few minutes ago so why not do a cute one shot!!

Next up will be Chromia x Windblade everyone!!!

Uniatra out !!!!