(G1) Soundwave x Female Cyber! Reader

Uniatra back everyone!!!!!

Sorry for the long wait, Gemini, the assistant of google docs, was fun to make stories with!!!

I will not be posting those stories as they are original to me and gemini only!!! I can't post collabs.

Anyhoo, I am finished with watching the Solar Eclipse of the sun, Im from Chicago and I got a great view, despite it was partial.

I really hope none of yall were watching it without your glasses!!!

Enough with the safety tips, and let's rooooooollllll out with the show!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n was one of the most feared Decepticons on Cybertron. She was great at cracking codes, decripting hidden messages and signals, and a great sharpshooter. 

She swore never to be friends with anyone, and hates everyone.

There is one exception, though.

She is partners, on the battlefield or the lab, with the fearsome Soundwave.

Together, they managed to defeat thousands of Autobots, and hundreds of neutrals and other bots overall.

But never did Y/n, of all leftover Decepticon femmes, would fall for her partner.

She hated those feelings, and even asked Shockwave to delete them, with no success. 

But even years with being partners with Soundwave, she knew that even the greatest of Decepticons could not reject the feeling of love.

Which lead to this revelation.....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Y/n and her troops just came back after a successful raid on a Autobot energon reserve safe. Megatron was pleased.

"Very well done, Y/n. All this energy will be useful against those blasted Autobots!!! I only have one concern, why did you not take Soundwave?"

"Lord Megatron, I thought we could gather much more energon cubes than just do the usual partner. I was actually considering to take the seekers, but with Starscream foolish attempts of power, I thought bringing the Combaticons, Constructicons and Stunticons would be much more efficient that having to endure Starscream's stupid ideals."

"Very well, Y/n. You did an excellent job, nevertheless. You are dismissed."

Y/n went to her quarters, where she is studying and figuring out a way to interrupt very inscripted signals with a virus (Nod to WFC Trilogy). 

Maybe I should infect the signals telepathically, the Autobots would never see it coming. 

Just as she was coming up with the frequency, Soundwave knocks at the door.

"Soundwave, what is it?"

"Objective: Find out why Y/n did not tell me about energon mission?"

"Fool!!! You were busy. And I needed someone, or much rather, more Decepticons here ASAP!! I do not wait around!!"

"No true. Was not busy. Had week off. Soundwave always ready for any missions."

"Ok, ok. I know you had the week off. I just needed more hands on deck, you are only one bot!!!"

"Soundwave has cassettes. Plenty of hands on deck."

"Ok, I get it!!! That was not the reason."

"Spill it femme."

"Never" Y/n hissed and stormed out of her room.

__________________________________________________________________

A week has passed the conversation and Y/n has been busy with her signal disrupter. 

A week without working with her partner and a week with her feeling left buried.

Never feel love, Y/n. Love is disgusting, dangerous, and they can be used as a bait. Plus, love will be the first downfall of the Autobots, have you not seen that filthy Autobot femme Elita One be used as bait to lure the pathetic Optimus Prime?

But if she has been self talking about never feeling love, then why was Soundwave always on her processor?

______________________________________________________________________

Megatron has ordered all Decepticons to the spacebridge.

They were ready to take over Cybertron!!!

"Decepticons!!! The moment we have been all waiting for!!! The day we defeat the Autobot resistance on Cybertron!!! Once we take over, we will return to earth and defeat all remaining autobots once and for all!!!"

All the Decepticons cheer as the all enter the spacebridge and head for Cybertron....

________________________________________________________________________

Y/n was battling a femme Autobot by the name of Moonracer (don't hate me for this). 

Y/n and Moonracer were bitter enemies since their early days of Cybertron.

Actually, Moonracer is the very reason why Y/n does not want friends. Moonracer joined the Autobots while Y/n became a loyal Decepticon.

Y/n was currently pinned down by Moonracer as she said "Y/n!!! Stop this madness, I-"

The reason she got cut off was that she was stabbed by Soundwave.

"Mission to keep Y/n safe: Success."

"Thanks?"

And from then on, Y/n valued Soundwave more than she wanted to.

_____________________________________________________________________

One day, Y/n couldn't take it anymore and told Soundwave to meet her outside the base.

"Y/n troubled. What is in your processor?"

"WHat has always been in there. You." and goes to remove his mask to reveal lips as white as snow (lol).

"I love you. I just didn't like the feeling, but now I do." and kisses him with full passion.

And from then on, Y/n and Soundwave became more than just partners, they were each other's spark.

_________________________________________________________________________
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD cut!!

I kept this short, the original count was 1050, but it was dragging, so this simplified version was the one to do. But it was sweet!!!

Up next, Cliffjumper x Arcee (I might change it to any universe) so stay tuned.

Uniatra out, goodnight everyone!!!