only if this was a drama

मिलने को तुझसे बहाने करु
तू मुस्कुराए वजह में बनो

मिलने को तुझसे बहाने करु तू मुस्कुराए वजह में बनो

( बारिश ) angad. angad soni. he was younger than me by many months but we were still in the same class. i never thought i would like someone who was younger than me, whatsoever. we were polar opposites to be honest, he was only happy and cheerful around his wonderful friends, and for the rest ? he always used to shrug people off. someone compliments his skill, shrug. your grade is excellent, shrug. you look very cute and cool, shrug— I, I SAID THAT. urgh.

it was pouring heavily in the evening and as usual he had his specs on with a box shaped backpack, for once he felt like taking out his ear pod to listen to the rain, gingerly moving from the shaded pavement towards the road feeling droplets on his face when suddenly a umbrella was on top of his head covering him from the rain while the song was buzzing out from his device. the time actually slowed down as his eyes held a confused, more like an angry, what the heck look, like a ‘how dare you invade my space’ look. while she had her stupid smile on, feeling like the male lead of a korean drama protecting her delicate female lead.

sometimes the man in me comes out. shrug.