you are fucked up in the head bbg

i wonder if he will ever draw me.

i thought i couldn't be more embarrassing but guess what? I had already crossed the limit

i thought i couldn't be more embarrassing but guess what? I had already crossed the limit. there was a rule that we had to write our names while taking stuff from the art room, so one day while borrowing some chart papers angad wrote his name on the register and guess what? i have always written his name wrong. it is not anghad. there's no 'h'. i swear to god, when i saw him writing his name on the register, i went nuts. i don't know about you but for me, spelling someone's name wrong the whole time is embarrassing. moreover, he didn't even correct me! he just simply wrote his name, handling papers in his hands, and still looked so attractive for no fucking reason.

but these are probably the most satisfying memories of mine with him. we had to decorate the reception bullet boards for the new session. together. it was so fun—to not attend classes the whole day, and work closely with him. that day i learnt how passionate he is to be successful in the career he has chosen, to draw everything he had captured in his memories. he was more comfortable than the last time we talked, more closer than before as he stood behind me to put up the borders while i worked on the main chart. it was so unreal and lasted for such a short time. the only pro about this situation was that our creation will last for a long time whenever someone will look at that they will see our name.

but the higher you fly, the harder you fall.

shreshta a close friend of mine thinks that angad is kinda trashy. his replies are dry and he has always responded in emojis.

‘like koi itna bhi nhi hota, "introvert." i have seen him party with his friends okay? and giving "help" to others in the class." she huffs, and sits beside me. ‘he lost a very good opportunity, he is just not aware of it.’ and every girlfriend says that, after a guy rejects their best friend. he doesn't know what he lost, while he out there somewhere in delhi eating khulfis with his squad while all you do is, just stalk him.

i hate this chapter so much.