you are broken sweetheart

and even now, when i am gone, i know you are not going to to look at me.

what we need to know about this story is that it's ridiculous. it's not a love story of pure dedication and closure. it about a girl who doesn't know how to regulate her emotions and a guy who claims to be non social having his profile open for everyone. i know this all sounds crazy, but that's the point. it's a crazy story. more of a hate story, of mere attraction, where he craves for attention but begs to be left alone and she is fool who falls in love fast and with everyone. she might mock her friend saying 'love at first' sight is total bullshit and is more of 'attraction at first sight' but still fell for him.

but he's just too cool—too cool for a lover girl like her. he won't spare her a single look, no matter how many times she takes the initiative. but that's not his fault, she feels like shit because she is going after something which won't profit her in any way, but all this ignoring feels like hate. so slowly, she would stop. because whenever she would go near him, she would feel like he will push her away so hard, that when she hits the ground, she will realise and wake up to reality that, even if they were standing in a blazing storm, he wouldn't move his hand to protect her from those piercing raindrops, he would just stare and stare.