Part 1

Part 1

Raman is a bachelor living with Mihir's children, Samar, Sahir, and Vidya, who have lost their parents. Mihir and Mihika died in a car accident.

Flashback.

Mihir and Mihika had an appointment with the client in the USA.

Mihir called his children and said, "We are going to the USA to meet the client. Raman will be taking care of you till then. Please cooperate with him."

Samar + Sahir + Vidya: Sure

Mihir and Mihika are inside the car. However, seeing a truck, their car has a break-fail, resulting in an accident. Mihir and Mihika are admitted to the hospital. Raman gets a phone call.

Doctor: Mihir and Mihika met with an accident and are in a critical condition.

Raman: Yes, I will come.

Raman went to the hospital. He asked the doctor, "How are Mihir and Mihika?"

Doctor: I'm sorry, I could not save them. They want to see you before they leave the world.

Raman meets them.

Mihir + Mihika: We don't have much time. So we are giving you the responsibility to take care of our children. We also made a will that our business will be in your name after we leave.

They breathe their last.

Raman performs their last rituals.

Flashback ends.

Samay met Raman and said, "If the rituals are done, can you come with me to my office?"

Raman: Sure.

Both of them go to the Samay Advocate Office

Samay: I called you here to explain about the will of your brother and sister-in-law. They are running a garment business and have made a will for their children in equal halves. As they are minors, they have put you in charge of their company. So you have to take care of their business.

Raman: How can I take care of their business? I am still pursuing my studies in computer engineering.

Samay: Don't worry. You will gain experience and can continue with your studies. I know a person who is well-trained in business. He will assist you. By the way, tell me about your bonding with their children.