Part 4

The next day, Sahir woke up in the morning. Raman entered Samar and Vidya's room. Ishita was sleeping next to them. He then sees the room and says, "What a mess you made to the room! How often should I tell you that after playing carrom, put it in its original place?"

Raman: Get up, children. It's time for you to get ready for school.

Raman then organizes the room and packs the children's bags.

Raman: When I was your age, I did everything and was organized. I always kept the room neat without being told. You guys haven't even written your name on the notebooks.

Ishita silently walked out of the room. Raman writes the names on children's notebooks.

Sahir comes out of the restroom.

Raman: You were sleeping in the bedroom, right? How are you in the bathroom?

Sahir: I already got up and was in the bathroom.

Raman wondered who the fourth person was in the children's bedroom.

Ishita is hiding behind the flower pot and gets scared. She says to herself, "Oh God! What should I do now? I have to move to another place."

Ishita quickly moved to another room and hid inside the kitchen cabinet.

Sahir quickly enters the kitchen, seeing Raman on the way to the kitchen. Raman picked up the newspaper and was about to read. He saw Sahir and asked, "What are you doing in the kitchen?"

Sahir: I've come to help.

Raman: Fine. Put the plates on the table. I'll prepare breakfast for all of you.

Raman took eggs from the fridge and asked, "Where are tea leaves?"

Sahir: It's inside the cabinet.

Raman opened the cabinet where Ishita was hiding. However, Raman doesn't see her as engrossed in reading the newspaper. Ishita gave him the tea leaves. Raman closes the cupboard. All of them go to the dining table. Ishita hid under the dining table and touched the legs of the children while they began to have breakfast. Samar picked up the sandwich and gave it to Ishita.

Raman: Where is my toast?

Samar: You just ate it. Have you forgotten?

Raman takes one egg from the plate. While he continues reading the newspaper, Samar takes the egg and gives it to Ishita to eat.

Raman looked at the plate and asked, "Where is the egg?"

Sahir: Just now, you ate it. I think you need to go to the doctor for a checkup.

All of them laugh.

Raman: I understand everything. Now get ready for school.

Samar: I have a fever. I can't go to school today.

Raman touched his neck and forehead and said, "Your body is cold."

Sahir: When he falls sick, his body becomes cold.

Raman: Fine, I will check it with a thermometer.

Raman goes to the room to get the thermometer.

Samar to Ishita: Uncle went inside. Come out now.

Ishita: Not now. Let him go to the office.

Raman comes to the room and checks Samar's temperature.

Meanwhile, Sahir and Vidya try to draw Raman's attention.

Sahir: Why did you eat the amulet and the toast from my plate?

Vidya: So what? I am your sister. I can eat.

Samar and Vidya fight.

Raman goes to them and says, "Stop fighting."

Samar then puts the thermometer into the hot milk and puts it in his mouth.

Raman saw the thermometer, touched Samar's forehead, and said, "Oh, he's sick. You both get ready for school after showing him to the doctor. I'll see you in the evening."

Raman leaves for work.

Ishita comes out of the table. All of them dance and rejoice.

Raman reached the factory. The staff greets him.

Ashok and Raman went into the cabin.

Ashok: There is a piece of good news. Yeshwant Rao placed an order for 100 garments. I implemented what I learned in Japan, which helped us receive the vast order. I organized everything using my knowledge and experience.

Raman: That's great.

Ashok: But there is an issue.

Raman: What's the issue?

Ashok: I spent Rs. 100,000 on setting up different cabinets, and now they are exhausted. We haven't received the clothes.

Raman: So we neither have funds nor have clothes.

Ashok: Right, you are brilliant.

Raman: And you are a fool. How can people do the work without funds and clothes?

Ashok: Fine, I will go to the factory.

Raman: No need to go there. The children are troublesome at home, and this is the problem here. Do one thing. Go to my place and take care of my three children.

Ashok: Not a big deal. I took care of the massive staff in Japan. So, taking care of children is not a big deal for me.

Raman: Enough of Japan. Get the food for my children.

The children take Ishita to Raman's room and say, "These are uncle's dresses. You can wear any one of them."

Ishita picked up the white pajamas and kurta and changed them inside the washroom. The doorbell rings at Bhalla House.

Samar opened the window and asked, "Who are you?"

Ashok: I'm Ashok. Your uncle told me to take care of you guys.

Samar opened the door.