Part 2

Raman reached home.

He said, "Hello, children; today, I have brought your favorite pizzas, burgers, and pastries.

Sahir: Don't you find anything new?

Raman: Of course, I find that you guys are no longer fighting among yourselves and breaking things.

Sahir: You have forgotten one thing.

Raman: What did I forget?

Sahir: You promised to take me to the fair if we don't make mischief.

Raman: Yes, I promised, but there is a problem. I have to go to a business meeting.

Vidya: So what will you do?

Raman: I must attend the business meeting as it is essential. I will take you tomorrow.

Samar: You are breaking the promise.

Raman: I told you that I will take you tomorrow. Have your snacks and do your homework.

Raman went to his room. The angry children threw the snacks on the ground and made a mess.

Raman came out of his room and said, "Stop it."

The children said, "You've not kept up your promise. You are a liar."

Raman: Shut up and go inside the room.

The children went to their room.

Raman: Now, I will lock you all inside the room as punishment. Nonsense.

He locks them inside

Meanwhile, Ishita is at the party, and Subbu looks lustfully at her. She gets miffed.

Subbu came to Ishita and said, "I am searching for you everywhere, and you are standing here."

Ishita: I'm getting bored and suffocated.

Subbu: Yes, such parties are like that. Shall we go out and have fresh air?

Ishita: Subbu, are you born on the train or what?

Subbu: Why babe?

Subbu: What a joke! How sweet. Shall I ask you one thing?

Ishita: Can't you talk without moving?

Subbu laughed and said, "How sweet! What a joke!"

Subbu puts his hand on the tree where Ishita is standing. He asked, "Do you like Europe or the USA?"

Ishita: Why?

Subbu: For Honeymoon.

Ishita: Whose honeymoon?

Subbu: Our honeymoon as we are going to get married.

Ishita laughed and said, "Do you think I will marry you? Who said that?"