XI

Amy made it back home and sighed. She did not think it was fair that she had to go home instead of Molly. Amy needed this day of work, she couldn't afford losing any days. She needed the cash.

Amy sat down on the couch and sighed. She knew she should of stayed home instead of going on that date. Now this whole drama started with this girl she didn't really even like in the first place.

Memories from last night suddenly flashed through Amy's mind. The part where Molly introduced Vic and she Richard to Molly. The shots they took. The part where Molly wanted to dance. The face Richard gave Amy as for asking for permission. The conversation with Vic.

It seemed all good and Amy actually thought she was gonna make it through the night but looking over to the dance floor is where it ruined it all.

All the jealousy Amy got stirred up in her stomach when she saw Richard and Molly dancing so close together. The pit she got in her stomach when Vic asked her to dance. The bigger pit she got when she said yes and took his hand. But worst of all when her and Vic's lips almost attached.

That's where it all got ruined. Why couldn't Amy just redo that night. Why couldn't she had said yes to Richard when he asked her to dance. Molly would of stayed with Vic at the table while they fought because Vic didn't wanna dance and Amy and Richard would have been at the dance floor having a good time, not having a single care in the world.

She started thinking about Richard a lot and wondered what happened after Vic drove her home. Did something happen between Richard and Molly.

Did the dancing lead to more after?

Or did they just go home after?

Amy sighed and looked at her phone. She was about to call Richard to see if she could see him but decided against it. Instead she got up and undressed from her work uniform and put on a simple sweater and pants. She grabbed her keys and phone and walked out her apartment. She made it to her car and started driving to Richard's place.

She had to know what happened after and she sure the hell wasn't gonna ask Molly cause she knows the bitch never tells the truth.

After a few minutes Amy arrived and knocked on his door waiting for him answer but when she did, it wasn't Richard who opened up the door but instead Vic.

I suck at updating I'm so sorry please forgive me. But I put another chapter up. It's pretty simple and short but I promise next chapter will be better. Please comment and vote. I love reading your responses. Thank you love you.