0 - An anomaly? How strange...

(???)

"Universe Twisted Wonderland is stable, Yuu is there as planned. Tick it off."

The sound of pen scribbling on paper filled the room.

"Obey Me! Nightbringer - Amiee is stable... the MC is safely in their position. Tick it off."

A sigh was heared before a tired, but soft, voice was heard,
"Akk, do we have to do this? We've checked 2,546 universes and none have had any anomlies!"

"Are you saying her majesty was wrong?" Another voice sounded around the room, this voice was more sharp and serious, the voice challenged the other.

"...no..."

"Thats what I thought. now, Court of Darkness - Milly is stable tick-"

"Tick it off, I know Akk."

"...Don't get mouthy with me Qiu."

"..."
The soft voice had fallen silent again, scribbling was then heard.

"...Good."

The voices, well voice, were listing off the universes.

"Danganronpa V3. Tick it."
"Killing Harmony. Tick it."
"Honkai Star Rail. Tick it."
"Bungou Stray Dogs. Tick it."
"Black Butler. Tick it."

This went on for a while...

"Obey me! Shall we date - Candice..."
"..Tick it off?"
"...No."
"...Why?"
"...Theres an anomaly..."
"..."
"...Report this back to her majesty."
"On it Akk."

Footsteps sounded as 'Qiu' walked to the doors and opened them, leaving the place. Akk however, had other plans, they placed down the book labelled: 'Obey Me! Shall We Date? - Candice' and approached a stack of books and moved them, revealing your hiding place.

"Found you яєα∂єя..."

They picked you up.

"I hope you enjoyed eavesdropping on us."

They had long white hair and were looking at you with a smile. But...it wasn't a nice one...

"Now then, let's get you back to your story now, shall we?"

They held you close and walked towards the previously discarded book, opening in and setting you down on it.

"Don't worry, this will only take a minute..."

The world was going dark...you looked at the person one more time but couldn't make out their features anymore before the world went dark, you heard mumbling before becoming one with the comment section again.

"How to fix this anomaly?"

...

...

...

(A/N)
Well done reading through that, so this is going to become longer in future, I just wanted to know, would it interest you lot if you could interact with Akk and Qiu in these type chapters?
They won't be often as it'll ruin the vibe of the book, but would you like it if you could read scenes of Akk and Qiu and interact with them whilst they try to fix the anomaly?

Anyways, onto the next chapter!!

12-october: I'd like to say this was made months ago. December possibly. So pls dont question tf was goin thru my brain.