Prologue: There's A Fox Girl In My Apartment

Izuku sighed for what felt like the millionth time today. It had be about ten minutes since All Might had saved Bakugou from the sludge villain, and Izuku didn't want to stay near him any longer then he had too. Taking a shortcut to his rundown apartment, he failed to notice a certain blonde skeletal man that was looking for him.

(Izuku's Point Of View)

Finally Arriving at the door of my rundown apartment I pulled out my Keys and unlocked it. Resting my head against it i sighed. 'What's the point anymore? I have no reason to even go on, so why? Why did you have to die mom.' I thought with a few tears as I pushed the door open.

Only to see a small fox girl in my apartment making some delicious smelling food, I blinked and looked over to the plate. Yep this is my apartment. I rubbed my eyes and looked again she was still there, gulping I took a deep breath. "Excuse me, miss this is my apartment, could you please leave." I said before grimacing that sounded very rude, but I really didn't want to deal with this after what just happened.

"Hmm? Oh! you back Izuku, welcome home" the fox girl said with a smile. I don't know why but that smile made my chest feel lighter.

(Senko's Point of View)

As I smiled at him I could see the darkness around him shrink a tiny bit and he looked a bit livelier. Turning off stove I walked up and grabbed his hand. "Why don't you come with me and eat the delicious meal I cooked for you" I said. He froze for a second before his faces turned bright red as I guided him to the small table in his apartment. Leaving him there I quickly grabbed the pot and brought it to the room pouring him and and myself a bowl I got ready to eat. "Hmmm, are you not hungry?" I asked causing him to wake up form his trance.

"Why?" He asked looking at the food "why me? You know you'll get nothing return, right? I have nothing to give, the orphanage give me a small monthly check and I can barely afford the apartment and some microwave noddles, everything you see here is all I have, this is the best I'll ever have. So why, why are you trying to help me!?" he cried breaking down into tears. Setting my bowl down I got up and hugged him. "Izuku, I don't need anything in return. I just want you to be happy that's all, after all it's my job to pamper you and make you as happy as possible after all you suffered" I said gently rubbing the back of his head as he bawled. I could see the darkness beginning to fade quite a bit.

(Third person pov)

After a few minutes of crying Izuku had fallen asleep completely drained after everything that happened. After storing away the uneaten dinner Senko sat next to his bed which was just a floor mat, blanket, and pillow as she ran her hand through his hair. She sighed she knew this would be tough but she had barely made a dent in his darkness. It made her realize just how much he had. She wonder how he had got through all of it. Noticing a near by picture frame that had a picture of a little bit younger Izuku and a small plump woman with green hair who was Likely his mother, Senko gasp nearly dropping the frame. His mother was the reason he had't give up hope and now she wasn't around and was most likely dead. It made Senko heart weep for him, and in that moment she decide that she'd help him in her place, because after all it was her job to pamper him as much as possible and no one said she couldn't do both.

Next Mourning

Opening his eyes Izuku let out a yawned as he sat up. He had a weird dream about a fox girl in his apartment but this was probably the best rest he's had in a long time. Standing up he felt a tingle go down his spine all the way to his tailbone. Heading to the bathroom he washed his face and Looked in the mirror noticing his canines seem more fang-like than yesterday. Shaking it off he left the bathroom.

Checking the calendar he decide to skip school for the rest of the week, they wouldn't notice him gone anyway. "Izuku are you alright?" A voice asked surprising him as he turned to it. It was the fox girl. "So last night wasn't a dream, it was real" he whispered to himself. "Um miss-?" "Senko" "Right, miss Senko thank you for last night and thank you for your kind words they meet a lot to me" Izuku said as he bowed to her. "It no problem Izuku after all it my job to pamper you" Senko said looking embarrassed. "Miss Senko what do you mean by that though?" Izuku asked before noticing a black, red, and, purple aura coming off his arm. "What's that? Is it my quirk, no I don't have one. So what is this?" Izuku muttered as he stared at his arm. Senko looked at him confused. "Izuku, you can see it?" She asked getting a confused nod in return. "You know what this is miss Senko?" He asked. She nodded her head. "I know what it is. It's your darkness but I don't know why you can see it though" she said looking at him. "My darkness?" He asked.

"Yes, that aura is the manifestation of your negativity" she answered. 'My negativity huh, that explains why everyone avoid me they could probably sense it, and it would explain what happened when the sludge villain had Bakugou.' Izuku thought clenching his fist as dark thoughts filled his head. "Anyways you said it was your job to pamper me? What do you mean by that?" He asked. "Well it's my job as a Demi-goddess to make sure people are happy, but there's more to it. Izuku, you have no one left do you. Well I can be the one you have. So you don't have to be alone anymore" Senko said.

Izuku felt tears fill his eyes. "Thank you thank you so much Senko-San it means everything to me that you would waste your time on someone like me, thank you" he said as he cried. "Come here" Senko said pulling him into a hug rubbing the back of his head softly humming a sweet lullaby. Feeling him having fallen asleep again she sighed what had these people done to such a sweet and pure boy. Laying him on his bed she tucked him in. "Please don't leave me" she heard him beg in his sleep causing her heart to stop for a second, sitting beside his mat she gently ran her hand though his hair as she whispered sweet words to him "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here now and you'll never be alone again."