Chapter 4: New Passion

As the Sun descended below the horizon Izuku felt Tiki's body go limp. Attempting to dry his tears Izuku held her close until he finally gave in breaking down and sobbing. After a few minutes he dried his eyes. Standing up he lifted Tiki's limp body bridal style as he left the beach.

"Tiki sweetheart where are you?!" He heard a woman call out nearby, she was searching for her. "Ma'am, You Knew her?" Izuku asked as he approached her as she turned to face him tearing up. "No...No no no no... Why, why, why? Why her." The woman said crying as took Tiki's body from his arms holding her close hugging her. "Thank you, for bring my niece back to me" she said thanking Izuku. "If there's any constellation to it she looked peaceful when shy passed" he said tearing up again. "You were with her when she passed, right?" She asked getting a nod form Izuku in response. "Thank you for being there for her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart thank you" she said as she hugged Tiki again. "She was sick wasn't she?" He asked "yes and my sister couldn't afford her treatment, so they made sure she would be as healthy as possible before they passed away in an accident." Tiki aunt said as she dried her tears before thanking Izuku one more time as she left taking Tiki's body with her.

Standing alone in the entryway of Takoba Municipal Beach Park, he dried the last of his tears as he started on his way home

[Izuku's Apartment]
(Third person pov)

"You're back!" Avery shouted as she and Eri gave Izuku a hug, which he half-heartily returned "Onii-Chan what wrong" she asked, Izuku alway gave his best in everything even hugs. "She's gone, I couldn't help her. I thought I got used to it but, I guess you can never get used to anything" He said falling to his knees. As he began to sob the girls hugged him.

"Girls it's time for your baths" Senko said as she rounded the corner. "Oh dear, Izuku-kun what's wrong?" Senko asked as she kneeled beside them. "Onii-Chan couldn't help someone, and it making him sad" Avery said tearfully, she didn't like seeing her big brother sad because it made her sad.

"Okay girls, I need you to take your baths, alright, we have a big day tomorrow" Senko said "Okay Senko-San. I love Nii-Chan" Avery said giving Izuku one last squeeze before she and Eri headed to the bathroom to take their baths. "Izuku-kun what's wrong" Senko asked pulling his head into her chest. "I thought when I lost everything then someone dying would hurt, but meeting her aunt and realizing how much Eri and Avery mean to me makes it hurt so much more I couldn't save her, only comfort her in her last moments. What if it was Avery. What if it was Eri. What if it was you. I can't lose so one I care about not again never again" Izuku sobbed in the arms of his demigoddess caretaker as she gently stroked the back of his head. Izuku you're not going to lose any of us we here for you and we always will be" Senko said comforting him.

Later that night

Izuku held his breath as he click start stream. He had created a Utube Channel called Greenfoxanalysis about a week ago when Senko gave him a computer. She told him that he should share his analysis with people after reading one of his first hero analysis books.

Over the course of the last week his channel has gandered a lot of views of in a few videos about some popular hero's quirks, so he decide to do a Q and A stream.

"Hello everybody Greenfoxanalysis, wow there are a lot more people here then I thought there'd be" Izuku said as the viewers came flooding in. "Let's see first question by Red_Riot28 How do I make a Hardening quirk useful? I say keep pushing it and maybe toughening up your body because your body's natural toughness might be a factor in it but I wouldn't suggest doing that if your quirk isn't active, because you might get hurt" Izuku answered. "Thanks for the manly bro" Red_Riot28 responded. As question continued to flood in Izuku answered them giving suggestions and encouragement each and every viewer on his stream.

"Can you sing?" Izuku read, the question was from Aux_Ear85 one of his defenders. "I can but I'm not really that good at, so please don't laugh" he said embarrassed. Izuku took a deep breath and closed his eyes as his chat went silent and he began to sing.

Izuku's Song
A Wish Worth Making By Julia Michaels

Take it from someone like me
When your hopes are in despair

Opening his eyes he began to imagine people who where once like him, having all given up on their dreams

If your desires have strings
Feed them, give them some air

He went each and everyone of them picking up the broken dreams putting them back together and letting them soar in the sky

'Cause any wish that's got your heart
On the edge of breaking

Before reaching his past-self alone in darkness on the verge of giving up

Is a wish worth making

Taking his past-self by the hands he lead him into to a light

... Yeah, everybody dreams
To be something, someday, somewhere

Izuku guides his past-self though the city of people who all achieved their dream

Even kings and queens
Daydream to be free from their royal chairs

They pass a king and Queen laughing and having fun with their people not as superiors but as equals

Well, any dream that's got your heart
Even when you're not sleeping

They stop in front of the people who had given up on their dreams as the people start to glow

Is a dream worth dreaming

As the glow dies each and every person who has given up is smiling a joyful and determined kind of smile as they leave to go achieve their dreams

... Yeah, we all start as wildlings
Playin' in the sun

Izuku leads his past-self to a group of children laughing and playing as they smile to each other

Then we grow up with wild dreams
Just waitin' for our day to come

The kids seem to age rapidly as they all go off to achieve their dreams as well

... So, if Hope schemes against Time
Tell them, "Be nice, play fair"

He then turns to his past-self and sings

Yeah, they may kick and cry, yeah
But just show them they're better when paired

His past-self hallow eyes regain their light and he starts to sing as well

'Cause if they both can hold your heart
There's no way you're not sowing
A dream that will never stop growin'

They both continue to sing as the everything starts to fades away

... Yeah, any wish that's got your heart
On the edge of breaking

As the everything fades away Izuku continues to sing

Is a wish worth making

He slowly opens his eyes as he finishes sing with a gentle smile on his face

Song End

Having finished sing he look at the chat expecting to be bombarded by insults only for the chat to have gone quiet, before it roared to life with praises scaring him and causing him to fall out of his chair.

"You're amazing!" Aux_Ear85 praised as many others followed their lead. "Thank you for the praise, but I'm not really that good" he said as the chat still bombarded him with praise. Feeling embarrassed he decide it was time to end the stream and get some sleep. "Well everyone I hoped you enjoy my stream but it's late so I'm going to end the stream, hope to see you all next time" he said