Ova 1: A Chibi intermission: Hisashi Midoriya

"Welcome to Izuku's Helpful Fox Senko-San: A Chibi intermission" a chibified Senko wrote on the background as she finished a chibi Izuku's head ripped through it with stars circling his head and swirly eyes. Chibi Senko went over to help Chibi Izuku trying to pull him out as Chibi version of his younger siblings chased after a Chibi Shiro. Crashing into Chibi Senko causing the background to fall on top of them creating a cloud of dust that as it settled reviled everyone in a pile with Chibi Izuku at the bottom.

*ERROR ERROR* Technical difficulties we'll be right back...

Chibi Izuku and Senko appeared again with a new person or more accurately a ghost who had black hair and four freckles on each cheek like Izuku. "This is Izuku's father Hisashi Midoriya, his quirk fire breath. He used to be a therapist in an asylum before he was kill in a villain attack, he also was an advocate for villain rehab and inspired Izuku to look for the good in everyone" Chibi Senko said as Izuku nodded giving his dad a hug before they waved goodbye.

Chibi shiro ran by pulling a screen behind her with her, Senko, Yozora, and Izuku's Faces on it that said

"End of OVA 1: A Chibi intermission: Hisashi Midoriya"

Random fun fact 1: Smoke is actually a solid.