Setting

So, let's just assume the events of Sobu High school happened in middle school.

I will probably touch more of the setting when it's needed on the novel, but for now

Hachiman high school would enter Cote highschool.

Tsurumi Rumi age will be altered (would also be involved in the novel later) (So this will mean summer camp arc never happened here)

Hachiman 1st high school = Tsurumi Rumi 3rd year

Yukinoshita Haruno university 2nd year.

Additionally, Yui and Yukino will be part of this fic, but please be prepared for them to have a difficult time.

False confession arc > Hachiman distanced himself from Yui and Yukino. Yukino became the student council president -> Christmas co-op event -> Fail spectacularly because Yukino tried to do everything alone -> The surrounding actually try to pin the blame on Hachiman because he doesn't want to help. >Insert some edgy line -> Hachiman left the club and cut their relation completely.

Sobu middle school reputation fall to the bottom as the fail was quite spectacular that even Haruno who forced to help the event complained non-stop (Her she became close with Hachiman with no ties to Yukino)

3rd Year

During 2nd year to 3rd year Hachiman grew quite close to kouhai Tsurumi Rumi.(because of their loner attitude) They often hang out while doing their own thing so Hachiman quite enjoy this relationship as they don't have to put any facade to each other.

Rumi would be the next student council president and rebuilt Sobu middle school reputation once again

Ok let's just keep cut to the case, as I will probably explain more in the story.