Chapter 4 Shoplifting girl and last boss

2nd day of school life. Perhaps because it was the first day of classes, most of the classes ended with an explanation of study strategies, and in short, an orientation session.

It surprised me to find that many of the teachers were friendlier and more approachable than I expected.

However, there is one thing that makes little sense. Some students were talking to the students next to them or playing with their phones, perhaps because they were bored, but none of the teachers warned them about their insincere behavior.

No matter how casual, there's no way they won't take any precautions. Maybe your stance is, "If you want to act selfishly, feel free to do so. I don't know what will happen later."

If so, it's quite troublesome. Humans are people who won't stop unless they are warned.

While I was thinking about this, the chime rang, and the teacher left the room. That means it's lunch break, so I take out my bento from my bag and start eating. The supermarket offered free food, so I took advantage of it without hesitation. Since I don't have enough equipment, the shape may be distorted or smaller than normal products, but there are no problems for the time being.

I looked next to me. Shiina had also taken out her bento box. Looking at the other students, most of them went to the cafeteria, and the rest were serving prepared bread in the classroom.

"Hikigaya-kun. What did you think of the morning class?"

As I started eating my bento, Shiina asked me this question. What you thought was probably about the teacher's attitude.

"It was unnatural that they were not warning us at all."

"Yes. No matter how kind they looked like, it is impossible that not even one teacher warn us at all."

That's true. It wouldn't be strange if there was at least one nervous teacher.

"We will be holding an information session about club activities at 5pm today at the first gymnasium. Students who are interested in club activities should gather at the first gymnasium. Repeat. Today──"

They played an announcement along with a cute female voice. Club activities, by the way, this school was famous for its club activities.

"Any club that Shiina is interested in going to?"

"I was in the tea ceremony club when I was in middle school, so I might join if there is one. Do you think it is weird?"

"No, I think it would be perfect if Shiina was the one who did it, no sarcasm intended."

Her calm behavior, her refined looks, she would looks perfect in Kimono, heck I would pay to do a live-viewing.

She smiled at my response.

Ngh... as expected, that smile is unfair.

"What about Hikigaya-kun?"

"Unfortunately, I don't have any good memories of club activities from my middle school days, so I don't plan on joining."

The service club is the result of a shady club activity. I'm so convinced that I could have had a peaceful school life without that club activity.

By the way, will those two do a volunteer club again in high school? If that's the case, it's going to be a big deal. After all, Yuigahama is stupid, Yukinoshita thinks that her own ideas are everything, and if a request comes, there is a high possibility that it will fail.

Well, in any case, I'll pass on club activities.

"I see... Did I step on a landmine?"

Shiina asks with a worried look on her face, but since she knows nothing about my situation, it's completely natural for her to ask questions about club activities, so I don't really care.