Entrance ceremony

Where did it all go wrong?

If there's something called gears of fate, it must be broken at that moment.

"I really hate the way you do things."

"Think about other people's feelings!"

The words of two girls.

Just thinking about it made me click my tongue out of response.

"Hachiman? What's wrong?"

A girl dressed in the uniform of a school that I used to commute to, Sobu middle school, is sitting beside me.

She is looking at me while poking me in the cheek.

She is my junior, Tsurumi Rumi, a 3rd-year at Sobu Middle school.

"It's nothing, Rumirumi. By the way, is it really okay for you to accompany me all the way here? It's quite far from the school."

Right now, we're on a bus that is heading to my new school, Kodo Ikusei Koutou Gakkou.

"It's okay, I won't be able to meet Hachiman for 3 years after this. I will regret it if I don't do this."

"But you're going to be late for school."

"It's okay Hikigaya-kun. Big sister will do something about it!"

And also beside me is a woman in the second year of University, while she is referring herself as a big sister, we are for sure not related by blood.

She is Yukinoshita Haruno.

I don't care about her; she has afternoon class today.

"But to think that Hikigaya-kun will enter that school huh, after Sobu, now this, aren't you a real genius?"

"That's true. Why are you not continuing at Sobu high school?"

Ha, there's only 1 reason that I would choose the statistically best high school in Japan right now.

To avoid real world contact.

The moment you step into the school area, you are bound to spend 3 years there without contact with the real world.

It's perfect school for me to run away from all my damn connections, especially those two.

"Ahh... Onee-san understand!"

"What is it, Haruno nee-san?" Rumi turned to Haruno for an answer.

"It is that you know, Rumirumi. Hikigaya-kun wanted to run away from Yukino-chan and Yuigahama-chan."

"!"

Well, it's Haruno after all. Of course, she would figure it out.

"That two..."

Rumi is emitting a dark aura, scary...

She seems to whisper about something.

However I cannot hear or read her mouth movement, she seems scarier than those horror film actors I saw.

"But, Hikigaya-kun, it will haunt you back in that case."

"Huh?"

"Huh, Hikigaya-kun, you don't know Yukino-chan will also attend the same school?"

"Huh?!" What the hell? This is the first time I heard about that! Huh...? Eh? Why?"

"From your reactions, I guess you don't know about it. Well, No wonder, I didn't hear it from my mother until it was too late, so she probably asked father, unlike our mother, father loves her so much after all, But why would she choose to attend this school I wonder?"