41

TW: swearing

______________
Quackity pov:

I woke up the next morning, my entire back and legs hurting from the previous night's events.

I sat up, wincing in pain as I attempted to stand up. I stood up, clinging to one of the bed posts before Wilbur walked in, rushing over to me and giggling while he picked me up bridal style.

I stared up at him, smiling gently as the sun poured through the windows of the bathroom.

He turned on the faucet and poured in some soap to create a bubble bath.

He picked me up again, setting me down gently on the sink.

He leaned in, kissing me lightly as I dangled my arms around his neck.

"I love you so so much, baby... that will never, EVER change, alright?" He spoke softly, rubbing his thumb across the side of my neck gently.

I smiled, everything in that moment was perfect. Him, his face, his body, the room, the sun leaking through the dust-covered glass windows.

I nodded as he went over, turning off the tap and coming back over to me.

He picked me up and set me down in the shower gently, Soon joining me.

His arms snaked around my waist as he kissed up and down my neck, but not in a sultry way, it was more like a sweet, comforting set of kisses.

I melted into his touch, leaning back and relaxing in his grasp as he played with my hair, twirling it around his finger and letting it go.

"I love you too, always and forever, darling..." I muttered my smile being shown through my voice.

___________
Hey lovelies, sry for the short chapter. This was more of a filler chapter and I feel like we need more fluff considering the past few chapters.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Eat and drink lots, and make sure you're being safe because I say so. Bye lovelies ❤️❤️