Part 1

( Everyone was running here and there to look everything is good or not )

Tae : I don't want any problem now

Suga : areee Taehyung oki oki now calm down

Tae : Hyung everything is set na

Suga : ofcourse everything is good !! Now relax!! Don't worry about it

Tae : yeah yeah Hyung but what the hell !! Where are the guards ??

Yuri : Taehyung see here !! Just took deep breath and drink this water

Tae : Nonna true to be honest because of these gaurds!! We all are running late because she might have arrived there and it will gonna look good that we reached there late ?

Driver: Sir all cars are ready!!

( After drinking the water he run outside of the mansion while Suga and Yuri smile at him )

************************************
(At Airport)

( 10 cars stopped at the airport main gate !! All the attention was there thinking of any celebrity but as the car door opened all the sacred faces can be seen and the man sitting in car smirk looking at those poor faces )

Tae : Aww poor them but let me tell them that I am happy right now so they don't need to be scared

( As he said he came out of the car and all the guards surrounded him for his safety while people who was present at the airport start moving back when he was making his way Inside the airport)

Boy 1 : Oh good we should be happy that he is in good mood otherwise our death will be dancing on his gun point

Boy 2 : hmm yeah !! You are right tho but why he is here ?? I mean why he is in airport!! He have his own personal helicopter and jet right??

Boy 1 : Don't know his mood tho and no one knows what his actually plan is !! Now leave this and let's go from here before he attacks his enemy as I said no one knows him

*********************************** ( Inside the airport)

( Now his eyes were searching for one person!! His eyes can easily say that how much he missed that person)

Tae : Here I am standing and waiting for my love of life 👀 true to be honest I really missed her soooooo muchhhhhhhhh and being a heartless mafia no one is gonna believe me but my hearts knows how much I begged to God to send her back in my arms

( He was busy while talking to himself but soon his eyes glow up when he saw his love is coming towards him while smiling .He can't wait so he run towards her)

{Yn pov}
Finnally back to Korea.I was happy and excited to meet him but when I looked at people I identify that he is here only because people scared faces are telling everything. Now my eyes are searching for him and when I saw him a huge smile pop up and tears were visible in eyes and he start running towards me when he saw me while I dropped my luggage there only and also run towards him.
{Yn pov ended}

Yn : I missed you baby*hugged him tightly*

Tae : This is supposed to say by me*hugged her more tightly*

Yn : I re-really missed you (Finnally tears made there way)

Tae : Tume kya pta meri halat jaana !! M ik maara hua insaan jesa tha ab mere m waapis jaan aayi h

Yn : shut up aur aage se aap esa kuch mat bolna warna m baat nhi krugi

Tae : oki oki my boss *smile while breaking the hug*