𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦

Say it with me now.

We know em, we hate em, but they're required to make sure we don't descend into chaos!

Before I get into rules, here's the list of fandoms I roleplay in (May change in the future);
-Genshin Impact
-Danganronpa
-Project: Eden's Garden
-Into/Across The Spiderverse
-Hazbin Hotel
-Team Fortress 2

Also there are 3.5 passwords hidden in the rules, so please be sure to read through all the rules to find them!

RULE 1; MARY/GARY SUES
Please don't make your OC a Mary Sue. They're not fun to play with if they're too overpowered/perfect. Having a strong/powerful character is perfectly fine, but if it starts to delve into "Oh yeah they're loved by everyone and they're so strong/fast you can't kill them unless you do this very specific thing," then we have a problem.

RULE 2; DOUBLE RPS
You play my crush, I play yours. 
On the topic of this, this is meant to be an OCxCC roleplay, I've tried OCxOC and it's just not for me, and neither is CCxCC. Additionally, this is for romantic roleplays. I'm sorry to those who want something platonic, I'm just much more used to romantic roleplays and I enjoy them much more. 

RULE 3; LITERACY [THIS ONE IS VERY LONG BUT VERY IMPORTANT]
This is intended to be a SEMI-LIT./LITERATE-NOVELLA roleplay. Line limit has been bumped up to 6 or more, though my replies can sometimes be much longer.
Additionally, it is VERY HEAVILY preferred that you use proper grammar and spelling. I would say it's mandatory, but I do recognise that English is not everyone's first language. It's ok if you make the occasional mistake, but when it's happening in every message, that's when it starts to bug me. Especially with run-on sentences, those bug me the most.
That leads me into PASSWORD 1.
The first password is to write a short paragraph (3-5 lines) of a specific scenario so I can get a feel for how your responses will be like. The scenario is A confessing their love to B.

RULE 4; REPLY LENGTH ON BOTH SIDES
Please try to keep them equal. I've had this problem before where people will write whole novels for their character's side then do the bare minimum for mine. It's ok if it's shorter by a line or two, but please try your best to keep them equal!

RULE 5; DISCORD ONLY
My Discord is cosmiclownx. I use Discord fairly often so I'm almost always online, but don't take that as permission to continuously spam me if I haven't responded yet. Please fill out the passwords and form/tag first, then you may DM me once I give you permission.

RULE 6; SWEARING
Since this'll be on Discord, you're free to swear as much as you want without censoring. A lot of my characters swear a lot too, and I won't be censoring them, so if you're not ok with that, maybe this book isn't for you.

RULE 7; NSFW
I'm perfectly fine with smut! Just so long as there's no rape/pedophilia/incest/etc. involved. Also if you want to do a smut RP, just mention first rather than suddenly getting right into it. Additionally, there are some characters I won't roleplay smut with which obviously includes confirmed/implied child characters, but also some characters who are 18+ but still just look a little too young for me to be comfortable. If your character's love interest is somebody I'm not ok doing smut with, I'll let you know and you'll have to either pick a new love interest or not do smut.
NSFW PASSWORD; NSFW password is your favourite song. If you don't want to do a NSFW RP, ignore this! Adding this password will make me automatically assume you're interested in a NSFW RP.