🕸𝐃. 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙🕸

↣GENERAL↢
Full Name: Diego Dominguez
Name Meaning: "Supplanter"
Nicknames: "Señor Spider", "Danger Diego"
Reasons for nicknames: "Señor Spider": The nickname Spider Society gave him to help differentiate between him and other Spider-Men.//"Danger Diego": Received in his home dimension for his extremely dangerous feats as an outlaw. Nobody there knows that Danger Diego and Spider-Man are the same person.
Age: Undecided
Birthday: August 5
Zodiac sign: Leo ♌
Gender: Cis Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Omnisexual, though unaware of the term because of the era he's from. Thinks he's straight.

↣PERSONALITY↢
Personality: Pretty much just Puss in Boots if he was Spider-Man. Very much follows the "Lady Killer" archetype, always charming people with his singing/guitar skills. Even when not posing as Spider-Man, Diego's still very popular among the middle-to-lower class (not so much among the upper class or law enforcement, since he's very much a "Robinhood-steal-from-the-rich-give-to-the-poor" outlaw.) When he's not protecting people or running from the police, he's usually hanging around dirty small bars around Spain, performing for the locals or seducing some lucky girl. Though, Diego's nowhere near as good with men as he is with women.
Strengths: Charming, friendly, always says what others want to hear and (almost) always means it
Flaws/Weaknesses: Narcissistic, fragile ego, unintentionally manipulative
Fears: Commitment and (ironically) spiders
Everything else is TBD (i just made this guy like yesterday hes kinda underdeveloped)

↣RELATIONSHIPS↢
Family: Unnamed Mother (Status Unknown), Unnamed Father (Deceased), Unnamed Sister (Status Unknown)
Best Friend[s]: N/A
Friends: Miles, Gwen, Peter B, Mayday, Noir, Peni, Pavitr
Acquaintances: Spider Byte, Ham
Enemies: Miguel O'Hara, Jess Drews, The Spot
Love Interests: Miguel O'Hara, Spider Noir
Other: Frenemies with Hobie Brown. I imagine they'd get along for their shared hatred of the law, but Diego's narcissism would probably irritate Hobie.

↣APPEARANCE/PHYSICAL STUFF↢
[Art by me!]

Skin Tone: Soft tanHair Colour: BlackHair Style: Short & MessyEye Colour: Dark BrownHeight: 5'5"Weight: 122 lbsMain Outfit:  a typical "Spanish outlaw" fit, a white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and the top button undone, a dark red waistcoat...

Skin Tone: Soft tan
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Style: Short & Messy
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 122 lbs
Main Outfit: a typical "Spanish outlaw" fit, a white dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and the top button undone, a dark red waistcoat and a black leather belt with a loop to hold his rapier sword, tall black leather boots and a dark brown cavalier hat.
Spider Outfit: Same as usual, but with a golden spiderweb print on his waistcoat and a matching masquerade mask. He doesn't care too much about hiding his identity
Props/Accessories [Things they carry with them]: His sword

↣HISTORY↢
Before the bite: His father was an outlaw, which Diego deeply admired the idea of. He always aspired to do what his father did, which his father was not against the idea of, just as long as Diego broke the law for good reasons unlike he did, which Diego agreed to. One day his father had left to travel to another town (haven't decided why), but when he didn't return, Diego left his mother and sister to look for him. Eventually he learned that his father had been caught and arrested, to which Diego tried to break him out of prison. He failed, his father was killed in the prison break, and Diego was forced to leave. He decided not to return home and instead continued living on the run from the law. He would do tons of dangerous illegal jobs (stealing, assassination, etc.) and that was how he got the nickname "Danger Diego." Then he got bit by the spider.
After the bite: He took up the identity of being his universe's Spider-Man and become a hero loved by all, in contrast from his usual outlaw identity. Then he somehow joined Spider-Society, I haven't decided how yet. After the events of ATSV, he quit Spider Society and went with Gwen.
How long they've been Spiderman: 2 months
Canon Event: His hasn't occurred yet

↣EXTRA/MISCELLANEOUS↢
Voice Claim: He doesn't have one yet
Theme Song: Livin la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
Languages: English, Spanish
Religion: N/A
Nationality: Spanish
Additional Abilities: N/A, just the generic Spider-Man stuff (although his webs are organic so he doesn't need web shooters)