✨𝐂. 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐇✨

↣GENERAL↢

Full Name:
Conven Veratich

Name Meaning:
"Ice"

Nicknames:
"Connie" by Amber [And Kaeya on occasion]
"Daft Detective" by Paimon

Reasons for nicknames:
Connie: Amber just thought it was cute, and then Kaeya started using it to tease him
Daft Detective: He called Paimon "star bug" so she gave him an ugly nickname

Age:
23

Birthday:
December 16th

Zodiac sign:
Sagittarius♐

Gender:
Cis Male

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Backstory:
His mother was a Mondstadtian traveler that, while traveling through a snowstorm in Snezhnaya, became lost. A man eventually found her in the snow and offered to care for her until the storm had passed. That man would turn out to be a very high ranking member of the Fatui; not Harbinger level, but still very high in rank. Despite this, the two hit it off pretty instantly, and she quickly decided to stay in Snezhnaya to be with him. Everything was going great for the two... until they had a child together, that child being Conven. Ever since he was born, his father became very insistent on indoctrinating him into the Fatui as soon as possible; an idea his mother was very much against for obvious reasons. Things became rocky between the couple for a while, but they continued to stay together until the child had turned 6. For his 6th birthday, Conven's father had taken him to watch other children be indoctrinated so as to try and desensitise him to it and prepare for when he would be made to join. That was the final straw for his mother, who ran away with Conven that very night. However, they were unable to completely leave Snezhnaya, so instead they lived alone in the snowy mountains. For the next 5 years things were comfortable for them; his mother still wished to leave Snezhnaya, but at least they were safe... that was, until his father had eventually tracked them down.
One day Conven had returned home after a long walk, only to find their home was surrounded by Fatui soldiers. By the time he'd pushed past the soldiers and got inside, it was too late; his mother was already dead. His father had long since left to search for him, but Conven knew it was only matter of time before he'd return.
With no other choice, Conven fled Snezhnaya and spent a month traveling across Teyvat to get as far away from there as possible, where he'd eventually end up in Mondstadt.

Vision story is a WIP.

Vision:
Cryo

Weapon:
Sword

Constellation:
Glacies Cage

Nation of birth:
Snezhnaya

Nation of residence:
Mondstadt

Affiliation:
Knights of Favonius

Job:
Detective

↣PERSONALITY↢

Personality:
Very determined and driven by his own goals, though similar to Jean in that he'll often sacrifice his own physical and mental health in favor of finishing his work, which has led to him literally collapsing in the middle of the street from exhaustion on more than one occasion. Being a detective, he also has very sharp observation skills, able to pick up on the slightest detail about a person. Despite this, he can often come off as cold and distant to his fellow knights, often times only speaking to them to scold them for playing around rather than working.

Strengths:
Observant, sharp, clever. Really good at twisting his words to get information out of people without them even realising it.

Flaws/Weaknesses:
Aside from the obvious [not taking care of himself], he doesn't come off as very friendly. In general he's just very cold and distant to people he doesn't know. When he gets too stressed he'll often lash out on his friends and coworkers, though he does apologize for it after calming down.