Beginnings Of The End / Prologue

PROLOGUE / BEGINNINGS OF THE END

        EVERYTHING

        EVERYTHING.. everything was perfectly fine. Sereia Kom Peace, the leader of the peace clan had finally made everything okay. Every other clan was due into a truce with her, her people were safely protected, until...

           A sudden silence had settled over the small makeshift village of Chilnes, which was usually to them, since they were so close un-normally. The only noises that could be heard in the quite was the sharpening of swords and a slight whistle that was slowly beginning to annoy the leader of the small clan. Sereia, the noise became strongly upsetting to her by the minute with none of her warriors fully listening.

            Sereia felt like ripping her skin off, why was she the only one who noticed this?

           "Can any of you guys hear that whistle or am i going crazy" the young leader questioned, her question was answered by the youngest of the clan grabbing the others chin and lifting it up towards the noise

             "I think ive found ur issue sia" kamari answered quickly, gently scaring Sereia from her light feet. Looking over to her second in comand, Kamari was pointing to a small distance in the night sky, without a second thought the heda yelled "thats a ship kk, you are staying here," Sereia demanded the girl, "Protect everyone." Bringing her attention to her people, she called, "My warriors grab ur stuff, we move out NOW!"

              Moving as quickly as her own hands would let her, Sereia collected her things to protect her warriors, moving so fast and efficiently was second nature to them. Something would always stop them from living the peace. Sometimes, it honestly made Sereia self doubt if she was getting anywhere as the heda. But besides everything, her duties were back on the line.

           The young girl, Kamari sighed while watching her what seemed like an older sister leave, Kamari deep inside wanted to go with. Though, she refrained, knowing Sereia would tell her no anyways. In the heda's mind, her only actual goal was to protect Kamari. They were the perfect warrior match.. As they rode south in silence, Sereia couldn't help but smile at the growth of her little one back at home. Sadly.. Only fate would tell if these two girls would get the happy ending

THENA AND ELLAS CORNER !

WE ARE EATING.

yall just wait.