Chapter 10

Today the big day my wedding and the day I become mrs Duran I'm happy become I get to be with the love of my life I ate my breakfast then Mel do my make up then I head to get my dress on and then wait for my turn to walk down the alter I turn to max and spoke. thank you for raising such a good man and I'll take care of him and we will or course give you grandson I'm sure Eddie want one I said and laugh as the music started I got nervous and my grip on max arm tighten he whispers to me I won't let you fall max said. when we reach to alter I turn to max and kissed his check and smile then grab Eddie hand and we turn to the preacher and he spoke. today we have gather her to bond this man and this women anyone who think they should not be together speak now or hold your peace forever and no one spoke I let out a breath I did know I was holding and focus back on the preacher who gives this women away i do my mom said. do you Eddie Duran take this woman to be your lawful wife in sickness and in health for rich or poor till death do you part preacher said. I do Eddie said and smile at me with so much love I felt complete then the preacher turn to me and spoke. Do you Lori Tate take this man to be your lawful husband in sickness and in health for rich or poor till death do you part preacher said. I do I said then by power vest in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride preacher said. Eddie grab my waist and dip me then kissed with a lot of passion that we got wolf whistles then we pulled a part and head to the limo to be drop off we were wait to arrive when eddie spoke. well mrs. Duran are you happy Eddie ask. yeah I'm happy but I can't wait for tonight I said. me to so we can get start on a family I said.