Chapter 6

The next morning before Eddie and Made a decision to make breakfast for me and Eddie. I got out of bed and grab a rob then head to the bathroom to do my morning routing then head to the kitchen got the pancake mix and started cooking Ana few minutes later the pancake were done then place them on a plate then head upstairs to wake Eddie up so i put the plates on the bedside table and got on top of Eddie and started kissing Eddie neck and a few seconds later Eddie wake up and spoke. Good morning baby Eddie said. morning baby I said. I passed Eddie his plate and ate and talk about the wedding after we were done we get dress because the wedding planner was on there way after we got dressed and head downstairs and watched tv when a knock at the interrupted us Eddie got up to answer it and come back with the wedding planners one of the spoke. hello my name is Leo he said. nice meeting you I said. then the women spoke. I'm star she said. So what the them of you wedding star ask. I look at Eddie and spoke. what do think light blue and white I said. yeah baba that so amazing it for both genders and I love you for that Eddie Said. it your wedding just as much as mine I said. and who will be there Leo ask. here the list we made I said. okay and what kind of food do you want to serve star ask. well I was thinking chicken, corn, shrimp, ham, ribs,cheese burger, rice, Mac and cheese, and I said and Eddie was smiled and kissed my check. then star spoke. What about for dessert star ask. pie, chocolate fudge, Carmel Square, fruits, chocolate cover strawberries, many cut carrots cakes, cake on a stick, Eddie and I said. what about drinks leo asked. beer, wine, fruits punch Eddie said. they were write everything down on notepads then Leo spoke. what are you all doing for music they ask. we want to book a DJ to do music me and Eddie said. What place are you guys having the wedding Leo ask. umm so were outside and big because we are inviting the fan for that part and may giving away a few ticket for the reception I said. where are you all plan on holding the reception star ask. the biggest hotel in the hollywood ballroom Eddie said. what day is the weeding on n June 30 at 5pm to 12am I said. okay thank we will get started star said and they left after that. okay all I have left to do is get the dress and suit bride maid dress pick out then wait for the wedding I thought to my self with a smile.