Chapter 13

Two weeks later
Lorn pov
I have been vomiting lately and craving I'm starting wonder if I'm pregnant or not so I have deiced to go and get a pregnant test . As I was walking out of out building I see paparazzi in front yell question I don't stop i just keep walking and head to the car then drove to the pharmacy and got my test and then head back home to the bathroom did my business wait five minutes I check to see two lines and the word pregnant it says. I'm shocked but happy I got a ideal to wrap it as a gift and then I head to Eddie recording studio and I got there few hours and then I say hi and head to booth to see Eddie just finishing his song he see me and smile then finish and head my way he smiled then kissed me on the lips then spoke. hey honey how was your day Eddie ask. it was good I just got the shock of a life time but good baby I said. really what was shocking Eddie ask. nothing but I have a gift for you I said. really well give it you know I like gift Eddie said. I hand him the gift he open it and then had a confused look then a big smile broke out on to his face he drop the box and spin me a round and kissed me and spoke. are you sure Eddie ask. yeah I'm pretty sure I said. this is amazing honey Eddie said. It I'm so happy I said. well I already told jake that for the begin of you pregnancy I was taking of and just begin there for you Eddie said. good you okay with putting up with (morning sickness)
Cravings or distaste for certain foods
Mood swings
Need to pass urine more often
Weight gain I said. yeah baby you have the most hardest part through the pregnancy so the lest I can do is be your punching bag for you Eddie said laugh and aww then spoke up.
Thank you baby I said.