Ch 4 -Meeting them!

In previous Chapter

Teacher: ok so it's a 07 and a half hours flight...so make yourself comfortable. We will reach Paris at around 06 am.

Students:Ok miss.

Now

Author's POV

<Time skip>
♡Paris: 06:00 a.m.♡

The planes lands in Paris and all the students comes out of the plane. Avengers and Batfam(-Peter and Damian)also leaves their planes and comes out.

Both the teachers does a head count of the students and they leave the airport.
They see two busses standing outside the airport. They board the busses and leave for the hotel they will be staying at. In the meanwhile avengers and Batfam (again -Peter and Damian) leaves for the hotel in their cars.

<Small time skip>

They reach Le Grand Paris hotel owned by none other than the mayor of Paris- André Bourgeois.

Teacher 1:- Ok so all students listen carefully, you all will be staying in a group of 3 in a room.You can choose your partner and get a room key from the counter as it is still a bit early and you all must be jet lagged,you can take a rest for now.

Teacher 2:- Yes and We will be touring around Paris in the evening. You must reach the lobby at 4:00 p.m. sharp as one of the student from François Dupont High will be coming to give us a tour around. As for Peter and Damian,you will be staying with your family in the ensuit,I suppose?

Peter and Damian:- Yes miss.

Teacher 2:- Ok then,please choose your partners and move to your room everyone.

"Well me and MJ will be sharing a room...but we need one more person as Peter will not be staying with us..." said Ned but he was cut off by someone saying"Umm hey! Uh if you don't mind can I stay with you...?"

They looked towards the person,but they didn't recognized him so they assumed that he must be someone from the other class.

"Well we won't mind...but who are you? You are not from our class so we assume you must be from the other one,yes?" Ned said

"Oh uh right sorry. I am Jon,Jon kent and uh yeah I am from the other class..."Jon replied nervously

"Hey Jon! I am Ned and this is MJ.It's nice to meet you." Ned said and smiled at him.

Teacher 1:- Ok everyone...to your rooms now.

Everyone went to their rooms with their friends and roommates and unpacked then went to sleep to get rid of jet lag.

<In the evening; 4:00 pm>

Everyone reached the lobby,including avengers and Batfam.

Teacher 1:- Alright!she should be here soon.

Just then a young, beautiful bluenette girl walked inside the lobby.

Her clothes^

She came up to the teachers and asked looking around towards the students.

Girl:- Umm hi! Uhh..are you here for French-American week?

Teacher 2:- Hello! And yes that would be us. You are Marinette...I suppose?The one who is going to help in and tour Paris?

Marinette:- Oh,Yes that's me! It's nice to meet you madame. *smiles*

Teacher 2:- It's nice to meet you too Marinette! *smiles*

Marinette took notice of the Waynes and avengers but didn't said anything.

Marinette:- well then...shall we start the tour?

Teacher 1:- oh yes dear! Let's go.

They visited a lot of places and stopped for dinner at a restaurant. Bruce Wayne and Tony stark paid the bills for everyone. Lastly they went to Eiffel tower.

"And this-as you all must already know- is the Eiffel tower. Paris looks very beautiful from above, especially at night,so let's- " Marinette was cut off by a distant explosion and a loud voice.

"LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!!! OR ELSE I WILL BURN EVERYTHING OFF!!!!"

Marino's POV

"And this-as you all must already know-
Is the Eiffel tower. Paris looks very beautiful from above, especially at night,so let's-"

As Marinette-my baby sis- was telling us about the Eiffel tower, she was cut off by an explosion and a loud voice saying

"LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!!! OR ELSE I WILL BURN EVERYTHING OFF!!!!"

Everyone started to panic, but oddly Marinette looked calm.

"Everyone calm down please. Panicking will not do anyone any good. There are safety bunkers built for tourists in case of Akuma attacks. I will take you there. You all must stay here until I come back to take you all out." Marinette said while going towards the 'safety bunker' I suppose. She said the last line as we reached there.

"But what about you? Why aren't you staying here? You could get hurt!!" Said Peter worriedly

"I know but our superheroes can't save everyone.No superhero can save everyone and fight the villain all at once.So me and my friends help them by getting everyone to safety bunkers. And besides, Akuma is still Far away from here.I will be fine don't worry " Marinette said calmly looking at Peter.
Then she ran off to help others.

I was feeling so proud of her for being so mature and helping others Yet I am her big brother...so I am also worried for her and her safety.

Marinette's POV

Hawkmoth just had to send an Akuma today of all days...I sighed as I found a place to hide and transformed.

I ran towards where the Akuma was and as I reached there...

"Merde"

                 -----------------------------
Word count:- 920

Hey cupcakes!!!

So I  know it's been  a looooong time...
But ...ok I am not gonna say anything...hehehe

Umm...sorry?

Heh ...

*clears throat*

So this will be the last update till may
As my boards exams are starting from 22 Feb and then I have a medical exam soooooo yeah...

So what are your opinions about
-this chapter
- this book
- my writing
?

If you liked the chapter or even a part of the chapter then pls vote and comment

Next thing is......I AM ONLY 5 FOLLOWERS AWAY FROM A HALF CENTURY !!!!!
OH MY KWAMI THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS FOLLOWED ME!!!             

                ______________________

QOTD:-
How many siblings do you have?
A- I have one.

                _______________________

Stay safe and stay healthy!!!

Bye Cupcakes!!!!!