Glcheairs Studio Act 1

Glcheairs123: Alright Bow this question is for you and Wiz the dare is for you the other questions are for Eve and Ash. And the dare for you guys is to read Kiera Rose Interest fandom ask or dare.

 And the dare for you guys is to read Kiera Rose Interest fandom ask or dare

Bow: Well... We're still somewhat the same from our canon selves but we don't have this Eevee lab. (Blushing) And I do have a crush on him but don't tell him that!

Eve: So we can still be together. I don't mind being in Lightfire but I like being close with my family.

Ash: I found them in forest and in a cave. I chose to let them be part of the family so that way they can see the world and make new friends.

Wiz with a blush on his face walked over to Becky and kissed her. Becky had a small blush but giggled.

Kai:(teasing smile) Ooh looks like someone has a crush.

Wiz:(blushing) S-shut up Kai.

Kai chuckled at that.

Kai and the others including their enemies read Kiera Rose's Interest Fandom ask or dare.

Agumon: That's a pretty good story.

Kelvin: Even though video about that boss fight was disturbing.

Meicoomon: No kidding.

Kai hugged the digimon in comfort and Meicoomon smiled as she kissed him.

Glcheairs123: Everyone I have an announcement to make. Today Kiera Rose will be the co host of our studio.

Kiera:(smile) Hey everyone!

Darien: Hi!

Kai: (smile) Sup!

Drazeros simply growled in annoyance. For one he wasn't allowed to kill Kai and the others. The second was that he would have to answer these pointless questions and do these dares.

Razia and Drusilla walked up to him and hugged both his arms. Drazeros blushed in embarrassment but smiled anyways

Glcheairs123: And the two new Eeveelutions joining us are Camilia the Leafeon and Luna the Umbreon.

Luna: Greetings everyone.

Camilia:(energetic) Hi!

Glcheairs123: Alright that's about it hope you ask us for more questions and dares. Till next time.