Glcheairs Studio Act 27

Glcheairs123: Everyone we got more and there both from two friends of mine.

Kai: I just hope it's not about that kiss between me and Ricky.

Friday: It's ok honey.

Luna: Yeah just forget about it.

Ash: Well for me I would be a Jolteon

Goh: I'd go with Umbreon.

Chloe: A Sylveon for me.

Glcheairs123: On to the next one.

Frowny Fox: For me I fight to protect the people I care about

Frowny Fox: For me I fight to protect the people I care about. Since I can tell my canon self is vengeful.

Kittynap: Same with me. If anyone hurts my friends and family especially our daughter Violet the Shiny Eevee they'll answer to me! Also I'm not crazy for Catnap.

Violet:(smiles) I'm happy for that.

Frowny Fox:(smiles) And we're happy to have you as our daughter.

Kittynap: I'm looking forward for when you and Lavender get married.

Violet:(blushing) Mom!

Frowny Fox and Kittynap chuckled.

Nyx: Unlike my counterpart Smitten Kitten I don't see Catnap as my husband plus I really care about my family and friends including my boyfriend Furno.

Furno: Thanks babe. I also fight to protect everyone from the evil forces that dare harm the innocent.

Bulltrap: I may have been created by Drazeros but even I don't want to hurt anyone. I will fight to protect my friends and family even if that means losing my life in the process.

Clever Claws: I will never give up. Even though my canon self wants revenge on the smiling critters but that doesn't matter to me. I will protect my friends and family.

Jolly Jaws: Unlike our counterparts we all remained hidden during the hour of joy since we didn't want to kill anyone. But I will fight to protect the people I care about.

Molly Mcmoo: I just like having fun with my friends and with my step sister and niece Bobby Bearhug and Lavender same with my adoptive mother Leni Loud. I will also fight to protect my family and friends from evil forces.

Gerry Giraffe: Me and Picky Piggy both like spending time with our adoptive mother Luan Loud and doing pranks.

Picky Piggy: Yep!

Silly Shelly: I won't let anyone hurt my friends and family. Plus I like having fun with my step siblings Hoppy Hopscotch and Kickinchicken along with our adoptive mother Lynn Loud Jr when it comes to sports. I'll also fight the evil forces to defend Earth, Avalice, and the Universe.

Glcheairs123: That's all for now. Till next time.