TikTok live

(So now Jessica basiclly kidnapped a strand of Denise's hair and I'm too lazy to write boring shit so yeah. Everyone left and you are now watching this movie or sum called 'One Piece')

Denise's pov:

"Daelo isn't this movie for older kids? What are you? Like five?" I say while I'm stuffing my mouth with butter flavoured popcorn.

"Um no? I'm NINE and I've watched this movie with Jaden like a year ago stop asking questions girl." Daelo says. "Wow kid. Okay I won't order McDonald's." I say crossing my arms and looking away from the little boy sitting on my right side.

"I'm sorry please I need my cheese burger!!" Daelo begs holding both his hands togheter.

"Mmm....only if you....-" I start. "Anything! I'll do whatever just please order my food!" He begs now on his knees begging me to order his loving cheese burger.

"Anything huh?" I say questionable. "Well...no never mind I'll just-..." He starts before grabbing my phone off of the table faster than 'Flash' and running uppstairs with it.

"DAELO COME BACK HERE OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ORDER OUR FOOD!" I yell running up the stairs. "COME CATCH ME TH- WAIT NO I WANT MY BURGER!" He yells back stopping in his tracks.

"Alright then come here" I say laughing. "Ugh. Wait can we go live?" Daelo asks while taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I mean...maybe, yeah. Asks one of your siblings since their over 16." I say not sure if we are allowed to go live.

"Yeah I'll call Javon I think he will answer" Daelo says while opening his phone and searching for anything with Javon in his contact list.

"Here" he says tapping the red cirkle at the bottom of his phone then handing it to me.

"Why should I talk to him?" I ask confused. " 'Cause you are the one it will sound more likely to be asking about going live?" He says like it is so obvious.

"Right..?" Is the only word I reply with.

Not too long after that conversation Javon picks up the phone. "Yo Mumps what's up?" He asks not knowing it was me he was talking to.

"Yo Wanna, talk to Denise alright?" Daelo repsond to his brother while looking up at me and giving me a thumbs up.

"Okay, did something happen?"Javon asks sounding a little worried. "No just that Daelo asked to go live and I wanted to ask if we were allowed to since that we both are under the age limit." I say in one breath.

"Me and Daelo have been live on his account before and you do not look like your 12 probobly 14-15 maybe and that should be okay." Javon says while Daelo is getting quite excited.

"Okay well, thank you Javon. Good luck by the way." I say through the phone. "Thank, you too. Bye" he says before hanging up.

"Okay well on what platform should we go live on?" I ask giving Daelo his phone back. "Hmmm....TikTok?" He questions.

"Yup" I say popping the 'p'.

-

We go downstairs to the kitchen and set the phone up. "While we go live, should we bake chocolate chip cookies?" I ask Daelo hoping the live will be more interesting then.

"Oh yes please, we can skip the McDonald's!

I just feel myself making the bigges 'bruh' face I've ever done.

"But I don't know if we are allowed to use the oven. You can call Jayla cuz she bakes cookies and cake pops with Kylee all the time." He says making me giggle of his cute actions.