Would you like to?

Warning: Mentioning of misscarrige, birth and stuff idk yet but we'll see.

"Is it rude if I ask how you became an orphan?" Daelo asked.

"Daelo!" Jessica said with abit of embaressment in her voice. "No no it's okay. Many people have asked me and I'm fully comfortable telling you." I said smiling not wanting Jess to feel like her lovely kid just said something rude or offensive. "Are you sure?" DJ asked looking at me then Jessica. "A hundred percent." I responded.

"Well, I'll try to make it as short as possible so that you don't stress until you leave. But to start from the very beginning, I was born, right, and I came out..dead, I was a misscarrige. So my parents had to, you know, let the doctors handle it to see if they could save my life or something. That took like...some days, maybe weeks too. Then there was this woman who was, I think 20-25 years old. She was really active, had a strong heart which acted like it belonged to a young kid.
(Idk anything abt this kinda stuff I don't even know if your able to do this thing that is comming up but now it is)
She thought it was more important to give her heart to someone young, so she did. Then I started to breath and here I am today." I said not knowing if I was taking too long telling them.

Jessica and DJ just looked at eachother in a good shock. "Wow honey that is actually so cool, I didn't know that kind of surgery was able to newborns. Now, what exact date where you born?" Jessica asked looking at me with a waming smile.

"Um i was born July 22 2011, at 11...09, that was when i was born, I do not know when i came 'alive' tho.." I said trying to remember.

Now the other kids was also sitting in the couch with us and everybody was looking at eachother in shock.

"Oh did I say something or do something wrong? I'm sorry I'll make it u-" I got cut of by Jayla; "N- no no absolutly not. Just that-...." she started then looked over at her mom, who was still sitting there still in a little shock.

"I'm not trying too sound creepy darling, but do you remember where you were born?" Jessica asked. "I am pretty sure they told me I was born in Atlanta Highland Medical Hospital" I said.

Now everyone was sitting there, shocked. Except for Daelo. He was sitting there not knowing a shit that was going on, just like me. I looked over at Jessica who was the most shocked and I could tell she had tears in her eyes, trying to push out.

"Oh my, are you okay Jessica?" I asked leaving my seat sitting down besides her rubbing her back.

"No- no I..I'm just overthinking..." she said looking down at the floor.

'Is she okay?' I mouthed to the others. They just shrugged their shoulders. All the kids, except for one, Jayla. She stood up made a sign for me to understand too follow after her into the kitchen.

We sat down and started a convo.

"You know...when the twins had their 5th birthday, the exact day you were born at that place and moment, mom had to go to that hospital you were 'born' in, with dad because of that her water broke. Us kids were a little worried but our auntie came right away. We waited a few hours until the phone rang. Auntie Danielle told us everything they said on the phone. They told her that the baby didn't survive and that they would do everything to help the it. But we didn't get any call from the hospital and we gave up our hope. Just some weeks later we got the information that our youngest aunt had died of a heart donation." She said not to loud but loud enough for me to hear it.

(All fake y'all cuz I think Jess only has one sis)

I was sitting there thinking of what I just heard. "I think this is why she was shocked when you told her you backstory and why she was teary." She added after seeing me sitting there not knowing what to say.

"I-...wow. That was...unexpected." was the only thing that could pass through my lips. "Does that mean that I am...." I said hoping that she understood what I was thinking of ending my sentence with.

"I-...maybe. I don't know." She said having a little hope in her voice.

She stood up and said; "Shall we go back?", "Okay" I said while nodding ny head.

We walked back and sat down, but the twins had left the house and Daelo went to the kitchen to make a toast since felt like making something.

"Is everything okay mom?" Jayla asked her mother. "Yes, I just want to ask you a question, Denise." She said. "Yeah sure, go ahead." I respond smiling comfortably at her.

"You know, I work in a DNA Center (she dosen't but in the story, she will) and I would wanna ask you if you would like to do a DNA test to find out who your parents are. Would you agree with that since everything is kind of in a red thread?" She asked me, holding my right hand with both of hers.

"I-....yeah I think I would. How?" I asked now being excited to know who my biological parents are. "I'll just need one strand of you hair and then we'll wait 24 hours until we get the results.
(Ik it takes really long but like, who has the energy to wait? Well, not me)" she said smiling at me. "Okay go ahead" I say too Jessica then looking at Jayla. She gives me a thumbs up and then she tells them that she has to leave.

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye Denise and Daelo I'll text you when I'm done shooting on sunday.", "Okay hun goodluck stay safe and tell Kylee's mom to call me when you get to her house!" Jessica said walking towards her daughter hugging her.

Jayla was going to have a modeling shoot for 3 days.

Jaden was going on "no adults" sleepover with his Baseball team for 3 days.
(Not a sleep over that kids have but like more stuff that boys do that I don't know so I can't put it here....yeass)

Javon was filimg a little for Euphoria (idk I take some random things) for 2 days but he was invited to a dinner with his childhood boxing...something.

Jessica was going to her "lab" and taking some tests that came in this week for 3 days. (I know she isn't working with that but in this story I will just make some random stuff up!)

And DJ is going on a 4 days long boxing coach class. (I mean 4 days but not complete. Breaks and stuff don't act like u don't understand b.)

-

She picked a straw of my hair and she put it in a zip up bag.

Wow 1228 words. Not too bad. Keep reading to find out what happends next. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Bye bitches, luv to uuu