The call...

"Hello?" A familiar female voice says on the other side of the phone. "Hello? Who is this?" I ask. "It's Jessica" she says with a sad voice.

"Jessica how are you?" I ask hearing her that she isn't in her best 'Jess mode'. "Actually I'm really happy" she says but I'm not too convinced about that. "Are you sure? Why are you cying?" I ask.

"I- I got the results" she says making me freeze not knowing if it was good or bad news. "Are they good or bad?" I ask her. "It's up to you what you think about it" she says not sounding to sad abymore while saying that.

"Do you want to tell me now, when you come home or do you not want to tell me at all, because all of them are fine to me aslong as their fine to you" I say not wanting her to feel like she is rushed to say anything.

"Is it okay if I tell all of us on Sunday when everyone except DJ is home? He already knows" she asks me. "If thats what is the best option, then yes absolutly" I say calmly after hearing that she isn't crying anymore.

"Okay well, did everything go well with Daelo?", " Yes he was actually really sweet and fun" I say hoping she didn't think it went bad. "Thats good. Is he sleeping?", "Yes he went to bed not too long ago actually" I said

"Well you should go to bed you too, shouldn't you?" She said giggling.

"Yes alright I'll go to bed soon" I said playfully rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see me, she proboly heard my smile glanzing through my mouth as she just giggled at my words.

"What no I-", "I'm kidding, It's okay Daelo also started with that not too long ago. "But I d-" I started but got cut off again. "I'm joking, it's okay Denise, I'm joking." She said super relaxed wich made my eyes fill with joy.

"Okay well I gotta go, goodnight sweetheart", "Goodnight, Jess" I said back, before I hung up.

-

Denise's pov:

It was now 2am and I still couldn't sleep. I'm just laying in bed and the only thing I could do was think. Overthink*

'What if the news are bad.'

'Maybe they are my real parents'

'What if I am their daughter but they don't want me to be?'

'Thats maybe why Jessica cried..'

'There is no way we're family, that is just 1-in-a-billion experience'

'What if no one wants me to be in their family..'

'Why am I always overthinking?!'

Thats when I decided to go on Google. My brain was still listening too those voices but I eventually escaped them when I found 'DNA.com' and decided to click in on it.

'DNA centers ner my location'

'Oh that should help'

Was the first and last thing that went through my mind before I clicked on it.

Wow a really short chapter...Sorry about that but I'm writing 3 books at the same time so from now on the chapters in all books are probobly gonna be shorter. But yeah go read them to. My "Enemies to lovers" book isn't abt the Walton's so yeah. WC:546