Chapter 4: 3 hours later

A blush crept onto John's face as he said "Sure". He wasn't expecting Charlie to say that. He walked with Charlie to his room. He and Charlie lied down and went to sleep. John felt like everything was going to be okay when he was with her.

3 hours later

John heard a knocking on the door. He tried to get up only to see that Charlie's head was on his chest. A heavy blush emerged on his face. He ignored the knocking and stayed put because he didn't want to wake Charlie up. John heard Charlie murmuring something but couldn't exactly make out what she was saying. All he heard was Of... I L.v. ..u ..hn.

3 minutes later he saw Charlie's eyes flutter open, she looked confused. Then she realized that she was resting on John's chest.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry John," She said, hastily.

John chuckled "You're fine, Charlie. You don't need to apologize."

"Ok"

The knocking continued.

"John, there's someone at the door I think"

"Yeah I know, I just didn't move since I didn't want to wake you up"

'Awwww, you're so sweet, John"

Charlie then kissed John on the cheek, seemingly not realizing what she was doing, considering she was half-asleep. When she realized what she did a heavy blush emerged on her face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry John, I probably should've asked. God, I'm so stupid"

"Charlie, trust me, you're fine. I mean I didn't mind it"

The blush on John's face became slightly more red.

"Wha-"

Charlie was then cut off when the phone started to ring.

"I'm gonna go pick up the phone"

After saying that John went over to where the phone was and picked up the phone. He was about to say hello when he was cut off.

"JOHN, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T ANSWER YOUR DOOR."

"Carlton? What are you even talking about?"