Chapter 14: Deja Vu

Charlie looked around the place. It reminded her of when she'd go to Freddy's when she was a kid. She saw a carousel, it looked exactly like the one Marla had thrown up on when they were little, except painted with new colors to match the new animatronics.

She could tell that the paint was very cheap, she could still see the old colors through it, especially on Foxy.

"The paint job sucks, did they have a $5 budget or something?' John asked, breaking the silence, and making Charlie jump a bit.

"Jeez, you scared me."

"Sorry," John replied with a slight smirk on his face.

The two of them heard a loud thud coming from somewhere.

"Did you guys hear that?" Carlton asked, holding a gold coin.

"Yeah, I think we all did. Also, Carlton, what's with the coin." Jessica asked him, eyeing the coin.

"Oh, I found it on the gumball machine." He replied, looking at the coin.

Jessica was about to say something when the sound of scraping metal shut her up.

All of them could tell that it was coming from the prize corner. John felt a shiver go done his spine while he and the group were walking to the prize corner.

A/N: Im so sorry for the lack of update recently, I haven't had the motivation to write much but ill be updating more since summer break has started :)