| 2 |

Lorenzo

I can't stop thinking of the girl that I fucked yesterday . All girls I fuck I normally forget them , but her . I can't stop imagining her I just can't she's so fucking hot I didn't get to enjoy her yesterday I want more of her I want her again .

"Sir"I hear Adam say while he comes up to me holding a file , "that the fine you wanted"he say and hand it over to me as I took it and opened it up . When I do open the file I saw a photo of a little girl pops out "That's Mr Armaturova's file"everything you want to know about that man is in there .

"Who's she?"I ask and he looks at me and looks at the photo "that's Mr Armaturova's daughter"he say and I look at her she's was young there

"Is she still alive?"i ask and he looked at me as he don't know , if she's alive we'll be in trouble and she'll get revenge
"I'm not sure if she is sir"

"Not sure ? Not sure isn't the answer"
"I want you guys to find her" He nod walking away to pass my order to others . I looked at the file , all of it and I've read everything in that file . Everything includes Mr Armaturova is in that file and the file is full with things no one knows about him .

That man was dangerous thank god he's gone but the thing is he may or may not have a daughter that still alive and she must be out there . She may have some revenge and pay back what once was his .

"Adam"I call Adam to come I have some questions about her and I need to know more about her . Adam was my fathers right hand but ever since my father got sick and retired from being a mafia leader . He's the closest person to my father but my father let him be with me "Yes sir"Adam came in and looked at me

"I need to know more about her and I need you to tell me"I say and he had a seat in the chair in front of my desk .

"She's Mr Armaturova's daughter , she's the only daughter he had and her name is Verona"

"Verona? Isn't she Russian"I ask and look at him confused because Verona is an Italian name and she's Russian .

"Well she's named after Mr Armaturova's mother and she's Italian , so Verona is  Russian but she's named after her grandmother"he say and I look at him , sure his mother is Italian but I'm still confused they have a confusion family

"Let me get this straight , Mr Armaturova is Russian and His father is Russian as well but Mr Armaturova mother is Italian"I say and he shake his head as a yes and I look at him to continue

"Verona was 12 years old when her father died so when you do the math she's 22 now , no one knows is she's still alive last time I have saw her when she was back in Russia with her mother"he say and I nod

"There's a chance she's alive?"he Shake his hands as a yes but he's not sure

"We are not sure if she's alive no one saw her ever since that day and your father set up people to spy on her but there's no new information about her"

"We need to find her , I need everyone to look for her I want to know everything about her"he nod and I look at him in a serious look in my face , I really need to know if she's still alive because that girl what we have to fear from now on .

~

It been hours but I can't stop thinking of her I can't stop thinking of how good she was last night , sure she didn't do anything and I did all the job but the thought of her kills me . I want her tonight again I want to see her one more time . So since I know where she lives I went to her place and sitting in my car downstairs I'm not sure if she's there right now , it's nice o'clock currently so I'm not quite sure if she'll be here tonight especially on a Saturday night .