| 9 |

Lorenzo

I open up the room door and . She's actually sleeping at my place and never ever slept in my place and for me, it feels weird but at the same time I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying that she's here and in my bed sleeping . Veronica in the bed naked under the sheets she's sleeping on her stomach and her face facing my side of the bed. I walked to my side and add the orange juice. I brought her on the nightstand and looking at her face. She has a pretty face sleeping too. She looks like an angel , She looks like a living doll . I am with her hair away and told her cheeks she moved her face away, and the soft my pops up as I look at her, continuing to hold her face more like tickling it .

"Stop" she whispers "please I'm tired"
"I brought you some orange juice it's fresh by the way" I see, and she slowly open her eyes and look at me, but not for long. She re-closed them again and move my fingers to her back playing around her soft back. I hear her moan softly.
"keep doing that" she say, with her sleepy voice, as it kept continuing, playing with her soft back as she gave another moans and those moans tho I can keep up and do nothing about them. She's making it hard to sit down and look .

I move myself to be on top of her. Don't worry I was pretty gentle since she's tiny. As I start, kissing her back gently softly and slowly as I make it to her neck and kiss her "this" I whisper and she shakes her head. I go to the side she opens her eyes and looked at me with a smile as I watch her on. She turns herself around, holding the sheets on her so she won't reveal anything underneath "a kiss ?" She say I smile, I kiss on her lips, making her smile and kissing me again

"breakfast is ready downstairs" I see and she just kept looking at me with no facial expressions and I can tell that she's not into breakfast maybe ? I was waiting for her to say something to confirm if she wants to eat or not .

"No please" she was looking at her as she sits down and looks at me again " I'm not sure if I'm ready to walk just yet" she say look at her with a smile on my face " I'm not kidding Lorenzo you really did a lot last night and I can't. I know I can't."
Well, that was my goal make her unable to walk. She looks at me in a serious look and she's not joking she cannot move. Damn, I did well at least to me.  Basically after we went to bed, she didn't even have the chance to take a breath, she didn't had the chance to catch up with her breaths. I did all the jobs last night. She was there being tortured and doing nothing. I was blessing her with my dick not some strangers dick that count as a lesson for her. No one dick is allowed to be in her except mine .
I Cummed at least four times in her vagina , body , mouth, and ass I went crazy and the room was filled with her screams , her moans her whimper and her suffer .

"And I'm not feeling breakfast I think I need to lay down for a bit" she say, and I nod shaking my head as a yes "okay then go ahead and relax you went through a lot" I say

"although I'll be leaving in minutes. Are you sure you're fine here by yourself?" I say she shake her head as a yes, and I watch her smile at me. I was about to leave as a I open the door to make my way out, but I just paused and turn around and look at her laying down chilling in my bed turning on the TV she looks at me and smiles again
"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me go and finish your work." I walk up to her. And sit at the end of the bed and she looks at me and I was about to talk but she did the talking instead "I'll be here when you come back" she say well , that what I was about to say she reads my mind somehow I lean and kiss her lips and smile

"Okay then"
"Bye baby doll"

~

As soon as I arrived to where I work I went inside, and I walked in the metal room also known as the torture room . I saw William and Becca there , I know William will be here but never thought Becca will join too . So i looked at her confused she didn't tell me she'll be here . I walk next to them and watch the two Russian guys sitting down .
The two guys were here . Sent by someone and the main point is to spy on us , both me and my team . Probably you'll think , why are they still here ? Why haven't died already ?
Because i want them to be alive , they told us few things they thought i needed to know . But actually i need more details . I need to know more about what really happened , i can't just trust anyone