| 3 |

Verona

"Good morning Daddy"I place the flower I got for my father on his grave and just sit down next to him I just stay there silent for a minute

"I'm doing my best daddy , I'm really trying to though"I sigh and looks at his name "And I'm going to make you proud"

Yes my father is dead , killed by his friends son and that's an order by my fathers friend I have witnessed his death  I was there when it all happened and I wish I had done something at that time.

I'm here for revenge I'm here to kill my fathers killer , I want to make him pay for what he did and for what he took from me. My father wasn't just a father to me he was a mother I never got , he took care of me even when he was busy . And he always makes time for me

he was always there when I needed him , he was there when I first got my period and he definitely took really good care of me , he was there when I wanted to go shopping . Like I said he was a mother that I never got to have , my mother asked for a divorce and she basically abandoned me and didn't want to do anything with me at all .

Ever since my parents divorced . My father got married to another woman a Russian Woman and she never lived with us She was way back at Russia and we are here at America , sure my father visited her and stayed with here there but he always comes back to be with me .
I met her once , at my father's funeral and I found out I had a younger sister that day. I was fifteen basically a teenager when my father died and my sister was only Five , we're 10 years apart . After the funeral both my stepmother and sister left they went back to Russia .

Well Ever since my father died and I was all alone . I was also young I have to be taken care of , they took me to my mother , but guess what my mother did ? She gave me up for adoption , I went to the adoption center basically . I stayed there for a year and ever since my stepmother found out she came and took me home . She took me with her back at Russia and when I turned 18 I went back to America . I surely have a messed up childhood ever since daddy died .

"Я по тебе скучаю, пап"I say in Russian
[ Translation: I miss you dad ]

I just kept looking at him as I stand up and clean my pants and take a deep breath looking at my fathers grave once more .

"He misses you too , you know"I turn around and looks at who is it as I watch Adel comes closer to me . Just the person I needed , Adel .

"Your doing your best and he'll be proud Veronica I know that for sure"she smiles and i give her a tight hug and move to look at her .

My only friend the one I always counted on ever since my father left me , she was there for me always and helped me with everything .

~

Basically Adel and I talked a lot and I catch up with her since I haven't seen her , well last time I did see her when we  went to the bar . Both her and I walk in my apartment and making our way to the living room .

"So tell me what's the plan"she say and I smile with a sigh

"I'll make him fall in love with me and you fill up the blanks"she smiles and I nod

"How is it going by far"we both sit down at my couch and I look at her with a smile

"Good , maybe"
"He was here yesterday"she looks at me in a good job look
"We basically made love here"she stands up and looks at me disgusted