| 4 |

~ A Warning ~
Violence
Mentioned in This Chapter

Lorenzo

I've been here at her place for hours i'm not sure what brought me here but all I know that I cannot stop thinking of her again and yet again I don't know why I can't. I just can't resist her and I clearly can't stop thinking of her. Her Touch, her moans, her breath, her kisses and all of her . I stopped going to the bar , my bar and fucking other girls every single night just to be with her . something about her that I cannot resist. Am I liking someone? Am I falling for someone? No I'm not at least I think that I'm not. I am Lorenzo and Lorenzo never falls for someone.

My eyes falls between her chest watching her two flower tattoo there , this lady has few tattoos in someone parts of her body and I never really looked at clearly . I move across and lay my body rest next to her since we've been here fucking for hours . Her phone rings and she move to the side to answer as a tattoo caught my eyes on her left side that says "fearless".

She did not answer her phone she just hangs up and leaves her phone there on her nightstand. She turns back and lay down I just looked at her, admiring her, looking at every part of her face . Her blonde hair , long eyelashes, perfect green eyes , her white skin, her right cheek dimple and her Rosie lips .

She's silent and so do I , I'm just looking at her face and she's looking at mine and I watch her right hands moves and place them to my hair I look at her elbow pit and theres a bow tattoo with small sparks , she starts playing with my hair with her long nails  . I watch her smiling looking at me and her dimple starts to show .

"I want to hop in the shower wanna join?" she says with a smile on her face I watch her lick her lips waiting for me to answer I'm not sure that I can stay for long and join her even though I really want to, but I was here for so long and I have to leave  .

"I'm not sure that I'll be staying I have work to do"I say and watch her smile fade away from her face .

"Well it's your lose"she say and I watch her move away and give me her back sitting down on the bed she take the sheets away from her as her back reveals to me . I scan her back as I watch another tattoo at her lower back technically above her ass that says "Made in Heaven" yeah she's definitely made in Heaven

"I love your tattoos"she turns her head and looks at me with a smile . "Thanks"all she say and I watch her stand up and walk across the room naked and getting in the bathroom .

I get off the bed and walk behind her and watch her look at me "changed your mind?"she say and I shake my head a no

"No"
"I just came here to kiss you goodbye"

I move closer to her and hold her face and feel her tight jawline I press my lips against hers as I felt her soft and warm lips . I move my lips away and look at her

"I'll be back soon"
"Maybe not tonight but soon"

I watch her smile after I spoke to her . I walk away from her and out the bathroom I make my way to get my cloths and get dressed before I head out. I walk closer to the bathroom door as I watch her under the water and smile . I wish I was there next to her rubbing her body with my hands , kissing her under the water and maybe have sex there . I make my way out of her apartment and to my car downstairs .