31-36

Chapter 31"Cook some porridge for Yuanbao, it won't cost your teeth." When it was time to eat, Mrs. Xia immediately ordered when she saw that the staple food brought by the little girl Guihua was steamed cakes.

 Xia Chen covered his face and didn't want to talk. He just wanted to change his teeth. Why were everyone so concerned: "I can do whatever I want, no need to do anything else."

 In order to express his attitude, Xia Chen took a bite of a steamed cake. However, the steamed cakes at this time were all steamed dough, dry and hard, and had a sour taste. After taking one bite, Xia Chen found that his lower front teeth were also crumbling. He was so frightened that he immediately put down the steamed cake and waited obediently for a bowl of slimy porridge.

 Qiao Niang came in with a bowl of corn porridge and said with a smile: "The brown rice is too hard and difficult to cook. We don't have any polished rice at home. Yuan Bao will eat this first. I will ask your brother to bring back some polished rice today."

 Xia Chen drank two bowls of corn porridge in silence, and didn't talk if he could during the period. Mr. Xia and others deliberately teased him, and he also made a very serious expression on Zhang Shang's little face with baby fat, trying to use his ferocious The appearance scares away the elders in the family who are just watching the excitement and don't take it too seriously.

 After eating, Xia Chen immediately shut himself into the room. He had decided that before his permanent teeth came out, he would be a quiet and beautiful man.

 After learning of his plan, Xia Tongban started to speak out with great professionalism:

 [Should your father talk to you? Do you want to read the book if your husband wants you to? Do netizens want to chat with you? ]

 Xia Chen: "..."

 Every day, I hope that Xia Tongban has a physical form and that I can fight him with real swords and guns.

 When his father comes to see him, he doesn't have to say anything unless necessary. The husband is a good teacher and never makes fun of his students. The only thing he can't handle is his difficult child Zi Jian.

 After the accidental horse fall, Xia Chen originally thought that apologizing and asking for forgiveness would be an arduous process. He never thought that the front teeth of running away from home helped him a lot. How can a person get angry and lose his temper when he keeps laughing?

 So what he got for his apology was Wen Shu laughing, holding back laughter, suppressing laughter, and chuckling. After laughing, he faced the aggrieved little liar. Most of Wen Shu's anger was gone, and he couldn't even say two harsh words. The anger that had been brewing for three days seemed to have been poured in a basin of ice water, extinguishing everything.

 After he had finished laughing, and when he was angry, he was a bit out of character, so Wen Shu had no choice but to take the opportunity to confirm the situation of some little liars.

 Xia Chen didn't plan to lie to Wen Shu again at this time. He would say what he could, and what he couldn't say, he would say he couldn't.

 For example, the name. Wen Shu guessed that Yuanbao was his real name, and Xia Chen also confirmed it. There's no need to ask about age. The little baby with the new teeth is indeed a little liar. As for what he was confused about, why Xia Chen had such amazing insights, Xia Chen only vaguely said that he had an adventure.

 Wen Shu didn't ask any more questions. As for the origin of the flower that could talk, he didn't even mention it. It was the little liar who took the initiative to ask why he didn't ask about this.