16-20

Chapter 16

  Xia Chen took out the teacup with Sprite. He took another one to cover it upside down. He hid it carefully. He ran out to find Nan Geer, who was crouching in the yard. " where's your brother?"

  Nan Geer Pout: "Brother, he hates me, so he doesn't take me out."

  Xia Chen led him to his room: "It's okay. I'll give you a good taste, not my brother."

  When he entered the room, Xia Chen closed the door and asked Nan Geer to sit at the table. He said to Nan Geer: "Close your eyes and don't peep."

  Nan Geer closed his eyes obediently and curiously said: " why close your eyes?"

  "Because this good thing of mine is a fairy water given to me by an old fairy, and you can't see how I brought it out. "Xiachen took out the hidden teacup and put it on the table in front of Nan Geer. " well, you're ready to take a sip."

  Nan Geer stared at the tea cup in front of him for a long time. Except for some small bubbles, it is no different from ordinary white water.

  He took a careful sip, and suddenly his eyes widened: "Uncle Yuanbao, the fairy water is really delicious. It's sweet. It's better than honey water!"

  Xia Chen silently sighed that the attraction of carbonated drinks to children is really irresistible.

  "If it's good, take another sip. "Xia Chen said with a smile.

  Nan Geer was so moved that the teacups were lifted up that he was reluctant to put them down: "I'm not drinking anymore. I'm only a little. I'll give it to grandpa and grandmother, parents and brother and Uncle Yuanbao."

  Xia Chen slightly startled, did not expect usually silly little nephew will say such, clever let a person distressed.

  "Fairy water can only be given to little dolls, not to adults. "Xia Chen deceived Nan Geer. He had poured Sprite out to give two little nephews a taste. It was easy to deceive the two children. After all, Sprite looked like white water. Even if they leaked, Xia Chen could say that he gave them honey water. Adults don't take it seriously.

  But his family's grown-ups can't hide it, and they're just eating it alone: "My uncle had already drunk it, and Nan went to call my brother back and give him some fairy water. Remember not to tell anyone, nor to tell my parents, or the old fairy will be angry and will not give me anything good in the future."

  Nan Geer was dumbfounded. He wanted to ask his uncle where he met the old immortal and if he could take him to see him. But now the fairy water is more important, Nan Geer ran out, and soon called Dong Geer back.

  Dong Geer reaction is similar to Nan Geer, at the beginning is also not believed, and so on taste, know good, two brothers you one mouthful of me, slowly most of the cup of "fairy water" sip a clean.

  Finally, Dong Geer poured some water into the cup, and drank the water with his brother. Xia Chen was saddened and felt that he had not done enough.

  In the afternoon, Master Xia and Xia Dalang came back from the county and bought a sugar gourd for the three small dolls. Dong Geer and Nan Geer cheered. Xia Chen had not eaten this kind of thing for a long time, and he could not help but bite.

  Not as delicious as he imagined, hawthorn a little small, no pitting, less meat and big, very sour, but the syrup outside is estimated to be maltose, only a thin layer, not enough sweetness.

  But Xia Chen is still very happy, his father never bought him this small snack in a previous life, the things he bought are the secretary agent, looking at the eyes of Xia master, Xia Chen fed his parents a, relishing the sugar gourd.