241-250

Chapter 241 Extra 2 (8)

Su Ming was also unlucky. He rarely got to go on missions a few times a year. He went on the mission with his master. He thought he was foolproof, but he almost died at the hands of a fierce ghost.

 This time he specially chose a low-level haunted house mission. According to the information sent by his employer, there were some weird things happening in the house from beginning to end, such as the faucet could not be turned off and the lights could not be turned on.

 Except for a nanny who accidentally fell down the stairs and injured her leg due to fright when she got up at night, nothing happened to the people living in the house.

 This kind of ghost that can only play with things in the house and cannot cause harm to people is generally a wandering ghost with no great abilities, which is slightly stronger than those new ghosts who have passed the first seven years.

 If it weren't for the fact that this house was the ancestral home of the Cheng family in Haishi and couldn't be abandoned casually, it would have been more convenient for the Cheng family to simply leave the house vacant due to the Cheng family's wealth.

 This kind of task that is easy to solve danger, has small reward and high reward is very popular. If Su Ming was not a Taoist priest with a background, such a good job would not be available to him.

 Because he was thinking about the high-grade talisman in Wen Shu's hand, Su Ming wanted to solve the task as soon as possible and then concentrate on helping the boss find someone. So as soon as he arrived in Haishi, he went to the employer's house according to the address.

 Haishi is a big city, and there are many wealthy and famous families everywhere, but there are still not many of them. The Cheng family is not the top wealthy family in Haishi, but it is also in the middle class. They can speak well at the top and have considerable influence at the bottom.

 It was unfortunate that Su Ming arrived. He didn't say hello in advance before arriving. The Cheng family happened to have guests today. Mr. Cheng was entertaining guests in the living room of the main building, and only sent his own young children to receive Su Ming.

 The young master of the Cheng family didn't have any pretense, he was just bored and looking for excitement and wanted to see a ghost.

 If he was the only one who wanted to fool around like this, he would be seeking death. But there was a Taoist priest here. It was said that he was a disciple of some famous family. The little Taoist priest looked very confident. The young master of the Cheng family told Su Ming about himself. requirements.

 Su Ming himself was indifferent. Although he was not as good as the big brother, he was also a talented member of the new generation of Xuanmen who had practiced hard since he was young. As soon as he entered the house, he was sure that he was indeed an ordinary wandering soul and was not difficult to deal with.

 The Cheng family paid a lot of money, and some customers actually believed in what they saw with their own eyes. They had to watch them catch the ghost before they could feel at ease. Otherwise, if there was any slightest disturbance in the future, they would think that there was another ghost at work.

 Therefore, when they went out on missions, they would bring some cow tears with them. Mr. Cheng wanted to see it, so Su Ming wiped some on it for him.

 After that, there were no surprises when catching wandering ghosts, because ghosts would not show up at all during the day. It was very difficult to find such a large house, and wandering ghosts were not as sinister and obvious as ghosts.