Was that a hint?

WARNING: Some sort of sexual stuff? Am I gonna tell you where? Haha no...

Luke and Jai were spending their morning and afternoon alone in the house the same they always did.

If you ignore their surroundings, it was almost like nothing had changed.

It started by watching TV, Jai laying down on Luke's lap and Nickelodeon doing its magic on the television screen.

They finished "school" a while ago.

Since they were homeschooled, sorta, and their father made sure they worked hard, they finished school a lot faster than an average teenager would. A month ago they had some official exams and they both got A's, and just one B, for Maths. Nevertheless their father was still very proud. Especially since Maths was from the very beginning a challenge for the twins. University was next, but their dad said they deserved a break and Luke and Jai were very willing to take one.

They read the letter their mum wrote for them afterwards once they managed to leave the couch. The word "food" made them smile. It said they could eat whatever they found in the kitchen (well, obviously there was more, but that's the only thing that mattered right now). They decided to bake some eggs, make some toast and drink some milk.

The twins inspected the mess they made and sighed. Luke didn't waste any time though and started to clean the kitchen. When Jai didn't help him he frowned. "You're gonna help or what?"

"I'd rather watch." He winked and Luke amusedly shook his head.

"Was that a hint?" Luke wondered.

Jai nodded. "But only if you want." He blushed and he unknowingly played with his fingers. Luke stepped closer and took Jai's hands in his. He kissed him on his cheek and grinned.

"I'm always horny, Jai. How many times do I have to tell you this?"

A big smile appeared on Jai's face. "But first, let's clean up this mess." He said, trying his hardest to avoid looking at Luke as he put the eggs back in the fridge, but soon he couldn't stop himself. He chuckled as he saw Luke's face. His mouth was open, his eyes were wide and he looked kinda angry, but also annoyed, surprised but mainly he looked horny.

It didn't happen a lot that Jai suggested something sexual.

Luke normally takes care of his "big" problem by himself, but whenever Jai does it, it feels so much better. His hands around his member feel so good. And Jai's dick in his hands feels maybe even better. It's a tiny bit longer, but Luke's is thicker. Not that he'd seen Jai's dick. Rule number 1 is that you're not allowed to watch. They do this to please each other, so that is completely unnecessary. Rule number 2 is no French kissing and the last rule: only a handjob.

It's something they've been doing for a little over a year now.

Helping each other out a few times a month, that's all it is. They are twins and twins help each other, they make each other feel good.

Luke didn't talk. He slapped Jai's ass and kissed his cheek a second time. Jai turned around, an almost invisible blush colored his cheeks and Luke's hand reached down very slowly, he stopped moving two inches away from his member.

"W-wait, in the kitchen?"

"Yes."

Luke pressed Jai against the wall and unzipped his jeans. He did the same with his own.

Their foreheads were touching softly, which was a nice change.

Jai bit his lip as he took Luke's hand in his and brought it even closer to his cock. He moaned softly the second Luke's cold hand touched his warm skin. The youngest twin closed his eyes and enjoyed his brother's touch for a few seconds. His own hand was pulled towards Luke. He smiled sheepishly and started to move his hand up and down Luke's dick.