Was that too much?

[ Luke ]

Today is gonna be all about Jai. Well at least what's still left of the day. I'm gonna make him feel special and I'm just gonna have fun. I just feel like he deserves this, because I've been such a dick lately. I've been whining the whole time. I haven't been a very good older brother. We've fought a lot more than usual and I wanna make up for it.

I want him to forgive me and I want him to be curious about the things I'm curious about.

Did I think this through?

Not really.

I mean sure, kissing my brother never really seemed like a bad thing. We both look good. I know he brushes his teeth three times a day and whenever he smiles his whole expression and face changes and it's just the cutest thing ever. So yeah, it wasn't a random thought, but I definitely didn't mean to actually say it like this.

I've been very curious and now that we basically live with three peers I just feel like I have to hurry.

In movies brothers never get together in the end. Two strangers do. And if you ask me, that doesn't make any sense.

I don't want my life to be like in the movies.

I just wanna live my own life.

And hopefully this involves kissing Jai on a daily basis at some point, because maybe I never kissed him before, but I just know I'm gonna like it.

I don't see myself with a strange boy or girl.

Jai and I can still be brothers, we don't need to be called any different. I don't even wanna be his boyfriend. I just want to be his brother and together we'll do things people might find strange. They might think couples should do it, but I don't care.

Giving Jai a hand job was different. The first time, fifteen months ago, Jai was stressing a lot about schoolwork. Too many things were on his mind and he needed a distraction. Yes, the house is big, but after living there for fifteen years we've seen it all. We couldn't go out and I was, Jai's words 'addicted to sex and everything related to it'. It was just the first thing that came to mind.

* Fifteen months ago *

It was 2am and Jai was still studying. He didn't need it. Jai is a smart kid and studying till late isn't gonna help. I knew that, but I had a hard time convincing Jai.

"Jai, come on. Let's sleep."

"Yeah you should totally do that, Luke. I just need to read this chapter one more time. And I need to check my notes real quick and maybe-" I put my hand on my brother's mouth. I ignored his inaudible protests and took away his books and notes.

He was too strong though and soon freed himself from my grip. "Luke, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Remember when I told you I would literally do everything for you?"

Jai nodded a little unsure and still annoyed.

I didn't explain myself as I pushed him on the bed and pulled his pants down. "Uh... Luke? I told you the pain is gone."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I still can't believe you fell out of our bed on top of a lego brick, and for it to actually hit your ball sack, hilarious!" It was the only brick that was in our room. How the fuck did he do it?

"Yeah, yeah really funny." Jai said. "Can I pull my pants back up now?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Uh I guess, but..." Jai frowned. "What's with your eyes. You have those eyes when you watch those movies. Luke?"

"Aren't you curious? I just wanna help, Jai. You really need to relax." I was gonna explain more, but Jai already nodded. Son of a bitch, he acts all innocent, but really he's fucking eager for my touch. How cute.