Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

When Gu Rongsleep woke up, she didn't know that before she handed Gu Ying over, Gu Ying had already sent her in. At this moment, Gu Rong was using the induction cooker to make breakfast for herself. Because she didn't have to go out today, she got up faster. She usually stays a lot late, and she knows that such a leisurely life will not last long, so she especially cherishes the life now where she can listen to music and read novels while lying on the sofa and eating.

Gu Ying was not so lucky. Enthusiastic people called the police, and she and the unawakened fire superpower were taken to the Public Security Bureau, but they were quickly taken over by members of the special operations team.

The unawakened fire element user is called Shi Zhou. He is about 1.72 meters tall and has a very ordinary appearance. He is someone who would not get a second glance when standing on the street.

Shi Zhou had calmed down by now, and he only made one request, asking the country to protect his family and girlfriend.

After getting a positive answer and watching the official people make arrangements, Shi Zhou still believed in the country in his heart even though he had memories of his previous life. He didn't know what kind of outcome he was facing, but he knew that there were some things. The official must be told so that more people can be rescued: "I, I was reborn..."

Shizhou was in a very complicated mood at the moment. He didn't notice the understanding look on the face of the person who asked the question, and just continued talking.

After Shi Zhou finished speaking, the members of the special operations team soon determined that Shi Zhou was a second-category reborn person. Someone brought Shi Zhou a glass of warm water: "Please wait a moment, let's bring in another person."

Shizhou hummed.

After Zhuang Yu got the news, he came over quickly. He already knew a rough idea. After coming in, he briefly looked through the transcripts and said, "Shi Zhou, is he a fire superpower?"

Shizhou hummed. Even though he said everything, he was still wary and confused.

Zhuang Yu walked over, stretched out his hand to Shi Zhou and said, "Hello, I am Zhuang Yu. Like you, I am a second-category reborn person, but I was from the Beidu Safe Zone in my previous life."

Shi Zhou didn't react at first and looked at Zhuang Yu blankly. After understanding the meaning of Zhuang Yu's words, he stood up in excitement and disbelief: "You, you too?"

Zhuang Yu nodded without any hesitation: "Yes, I am also a reborn person, and there are others besides us. It's just because I am a second-category reborn person like you, and I happen to be in Z city, so you notified me to come see you. "

Shi Zhou asked with red eyes: "So the official knows, the official has been prepared, and the tragedy in the previous life will not happen, right?"

Zhuang Yu said with certainty: "We know in advance that although we cannot avoid the end of the world, we will do our best to protect everyone."

Shizhou cried, he was in a miserable state, it was a way of venting his anger.

No one there stopped him or laughed at him, they just waited quietly for him to finish crying.

After Shi Zhou finished venting, someone handed him a tissue, and Shi Zhou murmured: "That's great."

Zhuang Yu patted him on the shoulder. Seeing that Shi Zhou had calmed down, he handed him the information about the first and second category reborns that he had prepared in advance and said, "You take a look first."